• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

6 years, just like that.

Congrats on the milestone!

Been a lot of amazing moments here on CP and I have Swiss cheese for memory when it comes to the specifics of most of them. Enjoyed a few newbie wars and then got pulverized on the receiving end of one, which is when I first realized I'd been here awhile. :rolleyes:

One little moment that stands out was my first "non-newbie, non-101" pass . . . I was fretting about whether I had a trade right, with the same kind of parsing that happens in the 101 passes, and the host was like, "Dood . . . it's fine." Felt like a total newb all over again! o_O

~Boar

Congrats on six years. My funniest memory has to do with the contest I held for my daughters birth last year. I sent the cigars with a baby diaper on the bag. When one of the winners very pregnant wife was told why the diaper was sitting on the counter, she replied, "About time you got something useful out of that place." Spoken like a true woman.

Bill Clinton. The member. Congrats on the anni.

Doc

Congratulations! Seems like you've done it again. ;) It wasn't me, I didn't do it! No, sir, you can't pin it on me! He went thataway. Funniest cigar moment for me was when I gave my son a couple AF 858 SGs to smoke with a friend and he called me later to ask if the cedar sleeve is making the cigar taste funny. I cracked up. It never occurred to me that someone might leave the sleeve on and light up.

Congrats on the Anny. Have to say my best memory every year is partaking in the Secret Santa and the joyful images that get posted ;)

My apologies for being late with the drawing! Thanks everyone for sharing your memories, this is truly a special place. Ok, I have all of your names written out.

image.jpeg

And into the hat they go!

image.jpeg

Drum roll please .... And the winner is!

image.jpeg

Pugman! And wouldn't you know we have the same birthday. PM me your address brother, and take cover!

Congrats Ed and thanks for the contest. Here's to many more.

Well dang, very surprised to win the contest, twice as surprised to find a brother with the same birth date ( I mentioned the year of birth didn't quite line up ) but we're cool. Thanks to the rest of you brothers for joining the contest to make it a great run for the money.

Last edited: