• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acid by Drew Estates

cigar954

I have had other cigars by Drew Estates before like Liga Privada and Ive heard a few things about the Acid line so I wanted to get some feed back from anyone that has tried or heard about the Acid line and what one I should try?

I had a few when I first started out and enjoyed them. I don't smoke them now because I find them too sweet (almost overpowering) since I have grown accustomed to non-infused medium-full bodied cigars. I do remember really liking the cold tea infusion one (yellow label).

When I started out, I had smoked a handful of Acid Kuba Kuba tubos, (blue label) and Acid Blondies (blue label) i haven't had one on well over 5 plus years, nor would I seek one out now. To me, the flavor is chemical/artificial with an artificial sweetener aftertaste. In my opinion there are far too many great "beginner" cigars to try than to spend money on a flavored cigar. Search here and you will find many many great suggestions on what to try. The subject has been discussed before. Great lists have been generated as a result.

Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

Just my .02

Happy smoking,

C

Try a Newbie Sampler instead, your money will be better spent.

cigar954 said:
I have had other cigars by Drew Estates before like Liga Privada and Ive heard a few things about the Acid line so I wanted to get some feed back from anyone that has tried or heard about the Acid line and what one I should try?

PM me your address.  I'll send you the couple I have; I'm not a fan but they hold a warm spot since I started out smoking them.