• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AFC and NFC Championship games bets!!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
I'm looking for two people to take me on in this. You know I'll be taking Carolina and New England, so if there is anyone feeling frisky about Arizona and Denver, let me know. I'm looking for two premium bets worth $75 each in cigars only, ( not 20 cigars equaling $75 ....5 or less that make the cut).

CMontoya, you just won so you should be primed for the one bet, not sure who wants to back Carson, Larry, and the Cardinals D in the other. I'll give you until Friday to come forward!

Tall Paul, you know you and I will be going on the Super Bowl when your boys meet mine!!

Last edited:
I'll gladly take Denver. Brady has a losing record at Mile high. Your on if you'll take me. I'll be glad to play.

C

So tempting, but I better walk while I still have my shirt! I do love those Cards...

C I'll send your package on Wednesday.

All good brotha! Your more of a man than me for smoking in that balls cold up in Minnesota.

C

So you come on here asking for a bet and take both favorites? I'm sure you're at least laying the points in both games...right?

Like PT Barnum said....;)

The patriots haven't won a road AFC title game since 2005. Brady/Belicheck are 2-6 at mile high,they have a few injuries on defense. I'm feeling good no matter who the favorite is.

The patriots haven't won a road AFC title game since 2005. Brady/Belicheck are 2-6 at mile high,they have a few injuries on defense. I'm feeling good no matter who the favorite is.

Did you see how miserably the Broncos played last game? Have you noticed how many road teams have won so far this year in the playoffs?

I'd ask for 7 1/2 points and pray for a miracle.

We'll find out on Sunday...that's why they play the games. Best of luck.

All that matters is a W, even if it's an ugly W, it's still a W. Should be another ugly, and close game.

It's gunna be a good march up.

Denver dropped soooooo many balls. They catch those balls. Oh well, doesn't matter cause they won anyway.

Brady and McDaniel versus Denver D.

Pats Win!

I tell you what, I'd take Arizona if you give me the current line (-3). I think it'll be close.

A loss of 3 or less by the Cards or a win by the Cards is a win for me -- and I'll take your bet. :) Let me know.

I tell you what, I'd take Arizona if you give me the current line (-3). I think it'll be close.

A loss of 3 or less by the Cards or a win by the Cards is a win for me -- and I'll take your bet. :) Let me know.
I'll give you the 3, but that brings the opportunity of a push. You're on!

Since Brian is taking this bet it's going to be a Carolina Denver Super Bowl. ;)

HA! I usually win such bets! That's why I was so surprised when it didn't work out!! :) just you wait C... :)

C's just a homer. He can't help but root for his Broncos. I agree. I think they're gonna get smashed.

I think AZ has a real chance. It's going to be tough for anyone to beat Carolina at home, but AZ is strong against the run and if they can stop the run on first down, I think they've got a lower scoring game that they can win. Just look at what Seattle did in the second half to Carolina. As soon as they were able to stop the 1st down run, all the sudden the game was back in their reach.