• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Andy from XIKAR

Welcome!

Just bought an Element lighter from Leaf Lovers in North East, PA. Very nice!

Definitely a big welcome to CP Andy. I'm a fan of your products, and any of my friends that don't have a Xikar are jealous of mine :)

Whats up I just recently bought a cutter and was gifted a humidor from you guys. Couldnt be happier with both products. Thanks again.
Jim

Love my Xikar cutter. Tried Palio Xikar beats it hands down in my book. Best cutter I've ever used. Thanks for helping put out a great product.

Excellent a Xikar guy.!!! Hey Andy PM sent with question for you.

Art

A warm welcome to ya Andy.

xikar's are by far my favorite cutters. To bad I freaking dropped mine and watched it explode as it hit the floor. :(

Jason

Hey Andy, I'd like to comment on Xikar's new cigar line. I tried the HC series Habano Colorado and it was absolutely amazing!

I should have traded my faulty Colibri in on a Xikar pipe lighter when I had the chance :(

;

Hey everyone,

I've really enjoyed this forum as a regular user, but I thought I'd introduce myself as an "official manufacturer" now. :laugh:

Please let me know if you ever have any questions about XIKAR products and I'll be glad to help.

Thanks,
Andy O'Dower
(marketing guy)

Andy,

I stand behind your cutters and products whole heartredly! I just sold a cutter about 3 hours ago (im at work reading the frums.) I presonally use Xikar and would have it no other way. I mistakenly put my cutter through the washer 2x breaking it heach time and each time had it repaired and retuned no questions asked. That is why I recomend and sell so many to coustomers! Great Product great Company and we sell the heck out of emm at The Freeport Tradeing Co in Freeport Maine.
Good to have you brother.

I had a problem with my cutter's mechanism and sharpness, and a lighter that leaked from the tear-drop shaped window thing. Sent them in with a note, and soon after I got two brand new ones in the mail. Not fixed stuff, but brand new ones. And they are SO nice and everything I could want from a xikar product. These guys rock!
Chris

Andy,

I'm a XIKAR customer for life- I was already a fan of both your products and your customer service- but after the way your company took care of my young troops over here in Iraq- I will never purchase cutters or lighters from another company as long as XIKARS doors are still open for business!

Thanks again and welcome to CP..

Cheers,

Rob

Maybe he isn't with the company any more.

I ordered the Xi3 Cocobolo, can't wait til it arrives.

Xikar products are the best in the business as that seems to be the consensus. Every Xikar product i have ever used is still with me and i'm talking years. Thank you! Now answer some questions.
thumbs-up.gif

I am now the proud owner of the Xikar Xi3 Cocobolo cutter, and the Xikar Executive lighter in gunmetal. Love them both, very classy.

Hi Andy,

Any good promos coming up?

There was a good fathers day deal going not sure if there are any left but basically you get a 5 cigar HC Travel Case, 2 HC cigars, a cutter, and a Habana EX lighter for a suggested price of 100.00. Considering the lighter alone retails for 100.00, thats a really good deal. Youre probably getting 35-40 dollars worth of free stuff. There still might be some to find! I bet there are still some of those floating around somewhere.