• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Giants Fans? Premium 5er on Super Bowl

Guys, this punk is a Delta Bravo troll. He has nothing to add here and should be ignored. He'll slither away soon enough. Jake said all that needs to be said to him.

That's fine, but with my departure I just want to ask how can this have been a very cheap bet for you when the median income in Richmond, TX is a mere 35k?
Dude, you give humans a bad name. You should think before you post.

I thought long and hard about my response to this imbecile telling me to go fuck myself.

I can forgive him though if it's just because he is upset and frustrated with his life because he lives in the ghetto though. One day you might be able to make it out of there man, keep ya head up.

Your behavior and presentation of yourself speak volumes about your character. You obviously place far too much emphasis on your money and status in life and not enough about your character. Jake is a pretty cool guy, he doesn't deserve the comments you've ever so graciously crapped on him. And just in case nobody has ever told you, money isnt the only way to be happy.

Dude, you give humans a bad name. You should think before you post.

I thought long and hard about my response to this imbecile telling me to go fuck myself.

I can forgive him though if it's just because he is upset and frustrated with his life because he lives in the ghetto though. One day you might be able to make it out of there man, keep ya head up.
Really, all I have to do is keep my head up to get out of the ghetto? Did you guys know this? I am cancelling my food stamps and welfare tomorrow.

Wait, how will I buy my cigars?

Isn't Texas A&M where all the rejects who didn't get into UT go? I hope Jake is not upset that he is in love with a University that was on my safety school list.

Rod will ban this douchebag sometime today...the sooner the better.

ETA: Well, hopefully.

d2jQOgBnMKGrHgoOKkYEjlLmbkuBKPdiVcW_1.JPG.jpeg