• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf #3 - WV/DC/MD/NoVA

The July or August dates could work for me, bro. June 2 is too soon after our annual anniversary trip.

Most of July is good for me but the wife is gone July 28- Aug 4. I think she wants to be here though. She just doesn't want to admit it.

If this event goes down in late July or August, there's a chance I could work it out. It's not a great chance, but that's all I've got at this point.

If your wife is there I will be sure and be nekkid

I just want to get Dan drunk enough to piss his pants again.

If your wife is there I will be sure and be nekkid

I just want to get Dan drunk enough to piss his pants again.

And I thought you were my "friend" looks like you will be sitting alone by the fire once more....... :blush: :sign:

Well the spousal unit says she would like to come.... Might have to tone it down and keep my clothes on.

We may have to make it a trip...Avery would go....my spousal unit says there is no effing way she is sleeping in a tent again! I need to buy a new fold up table after Shane pushed me onto my last one at the last BBQ herf...

This may be the only way I get to hang out with Dan and Shane. Apparently the 15 minutes across the state line is asking too much... :D

This may be the only way I get to hang out with Dan and Shane. Apparently the 15 minutes across the state line is asking too much...

Yea well Dan and I might hook up once a year...

That shit needs to change. I work weekends though... But any tues-Thursday hit me up

This may be the only way I get to hang out with Dan and Shane. Apparently the 15 minutes across the state line is asking too much...

Yea well Dan and I might hook up once a year...

That shit needs to change. I work weekends though... But any tues-Thursday hit me up

I get more play out of my wife than Shane....pick a night and we can meet up for a smoke...even if its just a couple of hours.....Tuesday nights? Make it a semi-regular thing....

Tuesday nights work for me. 201 Spring St. in Jeffersonville. Riverside Cigar Lounge. The adjacent bar opens at 5:00 each evening, and once the french doors open, the waitress will come through once in a while to see if she can get you anything. I think both of you have my cell number. Just text me or call with when you want to smoke.