• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BIG Thanks to the Miller's

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Robert (Bayamos) and his wife sent such a nice gift to the house for the wife and I. As she opened it she again was in shock at the friendship most of us CPer's have both in these pages, FB, phone and in person. It's like that feeling of the first time you received a bomb or unexpected gift. For me it was so cool to see her excitement when she opened it up. Tears of joy streamed from her face and all I could do was smile. Cigar and beer gifts are always so cool to get but a gift for your soon to come baby is on a whole new level of cool!

Robert doesn't post here as much these days but I see him every year at the QSH and we talk often on FB. He is a great guy event though he's a Yankee fan....

Thank you again brother!
Paul and Kerry Harrison

Robert (Bayamos) and his wife sent such a nice gift to the house for the wife and I. As she opened it she again was in shock at the friendship most of us CPer's have both in these pages, FB, phone and in person. It's like that feeling of the first time you received a bomb or unexpected gift. For me it was so cool to see her excitement when she opened it up. Tears of joy streamed from her face and all I could do was smile. Cigar and beer gifts are always so cool to get but a gift for your soon to come baby is on a whole new level of cool!

Robert doesn't post here as much these days but I see him every year at the QSH and we talk often on FB. He is a great guy event though he's a Yankee fan....

Thank you again brother!
Paul and Kerry Harrison

Enjoy Life!