• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Damn nice selection for ya Greg. You have my addy on file so that nice looking one with the gold foil can get to me fast I presume? :) Enjoy em bro! And cannot wait to see ya make an ass of yourself with the blind review :)

Don

Where's the love Donny-boy?!? :love: :sign:

Sorry newbie mistake
I'm in the first two to post, with the catch phrase will be mailed two to try.

My understanding is that Kingantz will get some sticks from denverdog and then will post in the thread "who wants it" in which case someone else says "GIMMIE" and is then sent sticks and the process repeats. Your offer was a bit premature and not within the rules.

If I'm wrong then so be it...Jonas?

You are absolutely correct, Greg. yorkcigar is of course free to send sticks to Gary and whoever else but as far as the BCR-PIF you are correct.

Smokes arrived today and some fines smokes they are! Thank you Jonas for a wonderful selection! (eat your heart out Don! Ah hahaha :D ). That is one menacing looking mystery stick too. Think I may just have to smoke that one on a full belly. ;)

So.....who wants it?!? ???

Looking forward to the review!

Package arrived 2day, Thanks Greg for the beautiful selection
blindpif001gz7.jpg

The mystery stick
blindpif002zx4.jpg

Let the games begin.

NOW WHO WANTS IT!!!!

Brian

Look, an opportunity, and I have to pass it up.
Going out of town on biz for the week ... not fair to let this sit.

Package on the way Sean DC# 0308 0660 0000 9997 2290

Brian

Got slammed at work this week, hopefully post review on Wednsday or Thusday. Sorry for delay :(

Brian

The PIF has been received. There's a great selection of of smokes, and the mystery cigar is quite a puzzler. I'm going to give the cigars some humi time after their cross country journey, and probably review on Saturday or Sunday night. I'm very intrigued by the mystery guest, and looking forward to smoking it after molesting it with my nose for a few minutes.

gallery_6088_774_414078.jpg

Now, WHO WANTS SOME?

To provide a brief explanation, I've been sick and working my job plus covering for my coworkers who have been out of the office on various other projects. Marco's package will ship shortly.

To provide a brief explanation, I've been sick and working my job plus covering for my coworkers who have been out of the office on various other projects. Marco's package will ship shortly.

No worries on my end Sean, I was just curious :).