• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

And we have a winner - I'll post my photos when Sean's package comes in. I know he's good for it; nobody sticks around on CP if they don't have a sterling reputation. PM your address and on with the show.

Smokes from Marco-Polo arrived yesterday, fresh and tasty looking.

Smokes%20from%20Marco-Polo.jpg

The mystery stick looks extremely inviting, and strikes me as a familiar smoke, but I'll only know for sure when I light it up and give it my newbie-ish review.

Myster%20Stick.jpg

Thanks again, Marco-Polo. When I do smoke it, you'll have to tell me what it is because my wife is murder with the paper recycling. The box and mystery envelope and your note never had a chance once I turned my back.

OK, now it's my turn:
WHO WANTS SOME

That's unbelievable, certainly we have someone willing to do a blind review. Badly is OK. In fact, badly is good. We'll learn something.

I received my package from Seanholio at the end of the week, but my wife and I were spending the weekend in Amish country (Lancaster Co., PA) to celebrate our first anniversary. So I didn't get to actually open the package until today. And I was absolutely struck dumb.

gallery_7338_797_232385.jpg

Awesome. I'll get a package out to you in the next day or two.

That's unbelievable, certainly we have someone willing to do a blind review. Badly is OK. In fact, badly is good. We'll learn something.

I received my package from Seanholio at the end of the week, but my wife and I were spending the weekend in Amish country (Lancaster Co., PA) to celebrate our first anniversary. So I didn't get to actually open the package until today. And I was absolutely struck dumb.

gallery_7338_797_232385.jpg

Now 'at thars purdy!

Now 'at thars purdy!

Hehe. I felt badly that Marco had to wait for his blind PIF when things got busy around my house, and I had to make it up somehow.

Jeez, I just got home from Florida and this is the welcome I come back to? :) Mystery stick is scheduled for the weekend, when I have a few hours to work on correspondence and sit on the deck.

Jeez, I just got home from Florida and this is the welcome I come back to? :) Mystery stick is scheduled for the weekend, when I have a few hours to work on correspondence and sit on the deck.

Sounds like a rough life. I'll schedule your nanosecond of sympathy for NEVER. How does NEVER work for you???

:sign: