• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

This went out today. Supposed to arrive to you on Monday.
DC# 0311 0820 0000 2870 3333
Enjoy!

I was trying to track the package but I keep getting a "this is not a valid tracking number" so I was wondering if you could check it to make sure it was correct!

Thanks,

Trey

Shipped via USPS Priority Mail: 0311 0820 0000 2870 3333
Shows delivered yesterday at 12:12 PM.

from USPS:

Priority Mail[sup]®[/sup]

Delivered

February 26, 2012, 12:12 pm

ATHENS, GA 30609

Expected Delivery By:
February 27, 2012

Delivery Confirmation[sup]™[/sup]

Arrival at Post Office

February 26, 2012, 5:03 am

ATHENS, GA 30601

Depart USPS Sort Facility

February 26, 2012

ATLANTA, GA 30369

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

February 25, 2012, 1:50 pm

ATLANTA, GA 30369

Depart USPS Sort Facility

February 25, 2012

BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

February 24, 2012, 8:47 pm

BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222

Dispatched to Sort Facility

February 24, 2012, 5:00 pm

TRUSSVILLE, AL 35173

Acceptance

February 24, 2012, 10:14 am

TRUSSVILLE, AL 35173

Got the sticks today they are beautiful and smell wonderful! Looking forward to smoking them. Ill post pics soon.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9399]
Here is the catch thanks Mr. Glover

If no one takes it in a couple of days I'll take it. It's been a couple of months since my last one.

Oooooow!
I wanna try next pleeeease!

You might want to read the rules on passes in addition to the ones in the BST forums.
In general, READ MORE, POST LESS.
JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

Oooooow!

You might want to read the rules on passes in addition to the ones in the BST forums.
JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

Right... So its probably gonna take chiefmd about 10 or so days to receive and do a review right? Then by I would celebrate my third month BD!
Would it alright then?

Oooooow! I wanna try next pleeeease!
You might want to read the rules on passes in addition to the ones in the BST forums. In general, READ MORE, POST LESS. JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

So who is the host of this pass that he should contact?

Oooooow!

Right... So its probably gonna take chiefmd about 10 or so days to receive and do a review right? Then by I would celebrate my third month BD!
Would it alright then?
it won't take me 10 days
what does everyone think?

Hahaha I definitely hope it won't take that long. I sent it priority mail.