• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Paul I haven't forgotten about you. I had a few things come up last week and will get on this tonight.

Sounds good brother.

Go easy on me with the blind smoke I'm just a newbie...

Paul

Here's the mystery stick:

gallery_12094_1464_164471.jpg

Here you go Paul

0311 3260 0002 3870 3982

It's funny, with everything going on the past few weeks, I honestly can't remember what mystery stick I sent, haha.

engspot You the man brother! Thanks for the great selection. I am looking forward to the blind smoke and will be smoking it tomorrow with a reveiw to follow.

gallery_13257_1540_67756.jpg

So who wants some!

It's funny, with everything going on the past few weeks, I honestly can't remember what mystery stick I sent, haha.

It will be a surprise to both of us! I'm going to try and smoke it tonight or tomorrow if I can find the time. It smells good!

I will be doing my review today my weekend got away from me.

Still looking for a taker.

Who wants it?

Paul

The package should be arriving tom. I have my sticks already to go and included a paper with a brief description for each
(no, not including the mystery stick)

I just wanted to give people the heads up- although it won't hinder the turn over of this PIF, I usually let my sticks rest at least a week before I fire them up. I promise to do a review however it will days before I think about pulling it out of the humi. :thumbs:

The package should be arriving tom. I have my sticks already to go and included a paper with a brief description for each
(no, not including the mystery stick)

I just wanted to give people the heads up- although it won't hinder the turn over of this PIF, I usually let my sticks rest at least a week before I fire them up. I promise to do a review however it will days before I think about pulling it out of the humi. :thumbs:

Resting sticks is not an issue. you're good bro! Looking forward to the review!

Paul - you sneaky b'stard! I should have known better...THANK you so much for the assortment of sticks! I can cross that Stuff Turkey off my wishlist now. Your the man... :thumbs:

I left the envelope out of the pic. At first glance the mystery stick appears to have a striking similarity to an Illusione ~88~ Maduro.
Time will tell I guess...Here is the bounty:

gallery_13416_1487_66312.jpg

Ok, now the big question.... "Who wants some?"

Austen I'm glad you like the sticks. I have not tried to other stuffed turkey i have so let me lnow what you think whenever you get around to smoking it. I'm looking forward to your reveiw I tried to not completely stump you and use something i think you have smoked before.

I have some time and haven't done this is a bit.

I'll play! Give it to me!!

I have some time and haven't done this is a bit.

I'll play! Give it to me!!

It's all yours, brother. Package is all set to go in the humi waiting. I will ship it out Mon. . .
Good luck and thanks for keeping this thing moving. :thumbs:

The package went out today sir.... Hope you enjoy the sticks. Good luck with the mystery stogie (if the shape doesn't give it away)!
:thumbs:

DC# 0312 0090 0001 9396 0407