• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Received Bri's package a few days ago, but with travel and a bit of food poisoning, I am just now posting this.

Thank you Bri for an excellent package, and I will do the review in the next few days, depending on how I feel...

bri jpeg.jpg

Now, who wants it???

Received Bri's package a few days ago, but with travel and a bit of food poisoning, I am just now posting this.

Thank you Bri for an excellent package, and I will do the review in the next few days, depending on how I feel...

View attachment 11854

Now, who wants it???

Hope you feel better soon Bill!!

And just so you know, the fruit roll up was placed as a joke in the 5 finger baggy :D Couldn't find a pineapple white owl, so I sent the next best thing :p

Hope you feel better soon Bill!!

And just so you know, the fruit roll up was placed as a joke in the 5 finger baggy :D Couldn't find a pineapple white owl, so I sent the next best thing :p
Thank you, after the cookie bomb, I just don't know what to expect from you...

I wonder what happened to the band on that cigar..hmm. The unbanded vacuumed sealed one was meant for the review..:rolleyes::p
Haha, a few nights ago, after 2 bottles of wine, and 3 grappas, I would have tried to light that fruit rollup...