• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Package arrived! Some stellar stuff in here and a Hugh Jorgan OR DPG Blue Label as well!

Looking forward to the blind smoke, will let it take a few days nap from the trip then have a go.

Thanks for the kickass selection Brian.

Now WHO WANTS SOME!!!!

image.jpeg

DANG that's a HUGH JORGAN! Looking forward to your thoughts on the blind stick!

Pull the label off that Mag 56 and review it instead!!!!!!

I thought about that, but I was thinking I'd rather save a smoke like that for when I expected it. :) Smoking it blind would be both amazing and a huge bummer when I finished it and realized what it was! :)

I thought about that, but I was thinking I'd rather save a smoke like that for when I expected it. :) Smoking it blind would be both amazing and a huge bummer when I finished it and realized what it was! :)

You don't buy a Ferrari to park it in the garage.
:p

Actually the Pepin should have been the blind cigar. That would have been one long review. Now you got me thinking, might have to send one of those massive Cromagnums. I think it's called the femur. About the size of one. Might kill someone though.

That would open a whole new can of worms with regards to the Hugh Jorgan jokes....

Agreed! I'd hate to see his humidor. Probably perfectly stacked boxes with a ton of wasted space :D

Ah, OCD storage at its finest. Do I stack by date, alphabetical, box type, or box size.

Hell, one tupperdor for each box. The veggies can't touch the meat on the dinner plate!!!

Lol

Ah, OCD storage at its finest. Do I stack by date, alphabetical, box type, or box size.

Hell, one tupperdor for each box. The veggies can't touch the meat on the dinner plate!!!

Lol

Hey, as long as you freeze em first, Scap, you can store em by color if you like! ;)