• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Thought you might be able to tell by the wrapper and the little hole pre rolled in for your convenience.

Davis, CA? Pretentious hippie! :p

Seems to me that a Moontrance with that funky blue 60's70's kind of label design would fit a Pretentious Hippie quite nicely, not to mention the name itself, sounds like something the Zappa's would name their child. Hmmm.

Seems to me that a Moontrance with that funky blue 60's70's kind of label design would fit a Pretentious Hippie quite nicely, not to mention the name itself, sounds like something the Zappa's would name their child. Hmmm.
Omg Moon Unit...I seriously just don't understand. Not as bad as Tu Morrow, Pilot Inspektor, and Ya'Majesty Messiah though.

I visited Davis once, and was hit by a hippies aura vortex so hard that I've never gone back. (aura vortex = b.o. + weed)
While we do have our fare share of b.o. And weed (I blame the college kids and hippies), it's not all over. Maybe you visited during the whole earth festival. But, this down does drive me insane lol

Just received my haul! Thanks Wyatt for the great selection :) what's the age on the PLPC?

image.jpeg

WHO WANTS SOME????