• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Glad they arrived safely. I'm sorry that USPS made it more of an adventure than it needed to be. I'm excited to see what you think of the mystery stick.

Glad they arrived safely. I'm sorry that USPS made it more of an adventure than it needed to be. I'm excited to see what you think of the mystery stick.
I'm used to our local USPS shenanigans. Thank you for the thoughtful extras. The mystery stick is unfamiliar, which is good. Perhaps this weekend I and it will both be ready to dance. :)

Here's your track#s, Steve:
9505 5158 6217 6295 0329 66

Bam! Knocked the fresh paint off my mailbox.
IMG_20161024_170724.jpg

Blind stick looks fantastic.

Now, who wants some????

I hope you enjoy them, Steve. I smoked my review stick but never located the answer paper in the box. No matter, as Michael can reveal it after I post the review. Unless he forgot what it was. :p I doubt I'll be guessing this one correctly.

This is silly it's taking so long. Maybe the season has something to do with it. We have enough guys from SoCal to keep this going through the entire winter! :)

If no one responds by Monday I could do one more review before the really cold weather hits. Just to keep it moving.

If it's not considered "bad" for a new guy to jump in, I'll bite! GIMME! (If you guys want me to wait until I've been around here for a while, that's not gonna hurt my feelings either. Just wanted to help keep this rolling and thought this might be a good way to start participating.)

If it's not considered "bad" for a new guy to jump in, I'll bite! GIMME! (If you guys want me to wait until I've been around here for a while, that's not gonna hurt my feelings either. Just wanted to help keep this rolling and thought this might be a good way to start participating.)
You joined today! If a long standing member can vouch for you, maybe. I don't think I have to explain why. Just saying.

You joined today! If a long standing member can vouch for you, maybe. I don't think I have to explain why. Just saying.
No explanation needed. If it helps, instead of receiving the PIF, I offer to be the next to send one out. Just trying to get to know you guys and be an active member of the group.

No explanation needed. If it helps, instead of receiving the PIF, I offer to be the next to send one out. Just trying to get to know you guys and be an active member of the group.
Get in on the newbie sampler trade. You'll get a sampler of great stuff and you'll be able to build up your presence here.