• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena Vista's On Sale Again

MNBrian

Just pulled the trigger on another 6 boxes of the Buena Vistas.

I just can't argue with the quality of the cigar versus the cost... They're just flat out tasty and cheap as all heck when you find deals on them.

Today Cigar Page is offering their daily special, between $30-40 for 3 boxes of 10 sticks each. I ended up with 60 sticks for 90 bucks.

Time to make some room in the humi. :) If you've been back and forth on buying these, you should really take a chance on the 3 box deal. And if you end up hating them, i'll pay for your shipping and you can send the rest my way. ;)

Here's the link for those intersted. I have no affiliation, just a love for BV's.

http://www.cigarpage.com/

Thanks for the tip. I ordered some to give them a try, couldn't pass up the price, and free shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up.

If I wasn't already short on space in the cabinet humidor, I'd order more. I still don't really understand how these are priced the way they are. I assume they had to liquidate their stock quickly.

If I wasn't already short on space in the cabinet humidor, I'd order more. I still don't really understand how these are priced the way they are. I assume they had to liquidate their stock quickly.
I think it was a legal issue with the name / areas of distribution. I saw a video a while back where they talked about it. I think the company plans on continuing cigar production but this particular run is clearing out.

I figured it had to be something like that. Adjusting for the make-up margin for the retailer, I doubt the manufacture is even recouping the cost of the packaging.

I'll tell you one thing, I'm happy to reap the benefits of any corporations commitment to poor planning... that's for certain...

So long as I can find them at this price, they're my go-to daily smoke.

First world problems, I have no room left in my desktops, and need to find some spanish cedar for my tupperdor.

First world problems, I have no room left in my desktops, and need to find some spanish cedar for my tupperdor.
Do you save the spacers and sheets from cigar boxes? They work fine. Cedar is nice for aroma and buffering, but definitely not required.

Do you save the spacers and sheets from cigar boxes? They work fine. Cedar is nice for aroma and buffering, but definitely not required.

Admittedly, box buying is a new habit for me since I am no longer blowing my stash on "go fast" parts. Funny how putting one expensive hobby to rest breeds another.

Admittedly, box buying is a new habit for me since I am no longer blowing my stash on "go fast" parts. Funny how putting one expensive hobby to rest breeds another.
A person who has the "collector's" instinct is always going to satisfy that urge. I'm starting to see some fairly large gasketed storage containers. Not in the food container section, but storage. You could place whole boxes in one (or three ;))of those.

According to the video, once they're gone, they're gone for good! So if you like 'em, buy more ;)

Yep, I ordered the Larga's and Clint ordered the Pyramid's. Going to swap a box with him and see how these do.

Awesome! I ordered the Larga's and the Robustos (3 of each). I've got 2 boxes of pyramids, and a box of short churchills left from the last time I went nuts on these a few months ago. I'll gladly send you both some of the Robustos if you both end up liking the Pyramids and the Larga's.

Also, the video Danno posted is great, details why they're so dang cheap and also doubles as a review from a few guys.

Awesome! I ordered the Larga's and the Robustos (3 of each). I've got 2 boxes of pyramids, and a box of short churchills left from the last time I went nuts on these a few months ago. I'll gladly send you both some of the Robustos if you both end up liking the Pyramids and the Larga's.

Also, the video Danno posted is great, details why they're so dang cheap and also doubles as a review from a few guys.

The EL '08 Largas or the Corona Largas?

Pho Kit, I just ordered a box of EL '08 Largas and a box Robustos!!!