• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cabal- a short review

bluue13

Forgive me, as one of you fine brothers sent me this stick, and I cannot remember for the life of me who it was...and I'm feeling terrible about it.  

Cabal Robusto
5x50

Wrapper:  Dominican Bonao

Binder: Peru, Dominican Rep.

Filler: Nicaragua, Pennsylvania, Dominican Rep.

I didn't sit down to review this and that seems to have been happening for the last couple of reviews I've done.

So just a few notes:

Complex, woody, spice, earth, hay, coffee, tobacco, you name it.  This was a damn fine cigar.  The burn got wonky pretty much through the whole thing, but the humidity has been really ridiculous around here lately.  This was enjoyable from start to finish.  Perfect medium bodied, full flavor cigar.  Great for any time of day, even your morning cup o' joe.

I will be searching out more of these.

46B7E3C7-13E8-4C89-890C-A636D082E7F6.jpg

Nice review!  These had been getting a lot of buzz last year... out of the Kelner Boutique factory if memory serves.  I've had the Short Robusto; it wasn't as complex, but it was really tasty.

I think it was me. The owner of Cabal is from my local B&M back home. Great sticks!
You can get them from Serious cigars online.

chiefmd said:
I think it was me. The owner of Cabal is from my local B&M back home. Great sticks!
You can get them from Serious cigars online.

Awesome!  Well thank you, because it was an awesome stick IMHO.

Time for a serious order anyway. Thanks for the review and the temptation. Seriously!