• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarfest 2012 - Lake Harmony, PA 4 - 5 May

stogieman

" Herf King "
Pre-registration is now open and tickets go on sale at 0500 Monday the 5th of February. This year you'll have a choice of either Friday or Saturday to attend the event as last year they had over 5000 pre-registered and only had 2500 tickets available. They are doubling the number this year so you'll have a better opportunity to acquire tickets to either day or both. I've posted the link below for your convenience and I hope to see as many of you CigarPass S/BOTL I can. I'll be there from Thursday afternoon thru Sunday enjoying it as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

http://www.cigarfest...gistration.aspx

Sounds good Charlie...plus it'll be time to crank up the 'Cornwall Marketing Machine' for this years QSH! :laugh:

Wish I could have met you guys there but I'll be in Vegas that week....maybe we'll do a 'remote' herf from Casa Fuente at the same time!

Obviously you guys have been to this before. Is it worth the drive and time? Im looking at 4-5 hours out. QSH I am really looking to try and make!

Paul

Obviously you guys have been to this before. Is it worth the drive and time? Im looking at 4-5 hours out. QSH I am really looking to try and make!

Paul
...if I can make the QSH from WA state, I'd think you could pull it off, bro.... ;)

Paul
...if I can make the QSH from WA state, I'd think you could pull it off, bro.... ;)

Yea I am probably looking to drive down for the QSH when it comes around! Looks like its alot of fun.

Just didn't know if the Cigarfest was worth it or not...

Paul

Doing the outerbanks this year so can't swing this but on four different occasions I had a blast with my wife. I attend the event and she would tag around to the afterparty stuff and dinners.

If you can swing a few days there go for it. To go for one day I would think would suck.

I say the QSH is great, however Cigarfest isn't the same. We went down with a large group several years in a row, but I opted out last year because of the changes. Charlie still loves it though, so to each his own.

Saturday tix sold out again in record time. Got lucky and scored Friday tix. Looking forward to my 8th CFest.

Saturday tix sold out again in record time. Got lucky and scored Friday tix. Looking forward to my 8th CFest.

Sounds great Dave, I'll see you there. Look me up at the PDR booth with Abe Flores and George Anderson....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie have fun i will not be making it to this year we decided to do Famous's cigarnival instead.
Do you ever do that one?

Dave, you know that there's always room for you all at the table....... :thumbs:

Have a great time Pete, no I have not done the Famous BBQ as of yet...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll be there for the Friday herf. Looking forward to meeting a few CP'ers!

3 weeks from today, we'll be heading up to CigarFest to enjoy a long weekend of cigar smoking and meet up with S/BOTL that we see annually. Hope to see as many of you there as possible....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I dropped by the CI store yesterday and they were putting together what looked like packages to be handed out at the event. Shirts, sticks and some swag. I might drop by Sat to check out some of the music.