• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cleveland Browns logo

I just feel like venting.

This whole logo change is ridiculous. I do not understand the need to change anything. Focus groups? Give me a break. Focus on something that matters... Winning football games. Is the new orange a tribute to the other ohio team that is actually relevant? I think the brown facemask represents the shitty football and shitty decisions that have been made for the last 16 years. Also, that dog is friggin stupid. It looks like a peewee league mascot.

Now to all you Steelers, Ravens, and Broncos fans... I hope your next cigar is plugged. That is all.

Let me start by stating I am a lifelong Steelers fan. I was taught at a young age to dislike the Browns and to look forward to the "Turnpike Rivalry". All this being said, I feel sorry for Cleveland Browns fans. The rivalry is better when you guys field a better team. Let me remind you that you guys blew us out in Cleveland this year. You guys deserve better.

The people making decisions and writing checks should be run out of town. How many draft picks are you guys going yo waste on QB's? Manzel is a punk, and will always be a punk. Hoyer is the direction the team needs. He is not an all star, but he is a stop gap and a good person. He wants to be there. Focus groups? How about a refund to all Browns fans who have decided to spend their hard earned dollars on that piss poor product?

Sign Hoyer. Cut ties with Manzel. Leave the Unis alone. Let the new coach do his thing. Stability is a wonderful thing.

I feel for you brother. Cheers!

Here we go Steelers, here we go...

BTW, the Ravens suck!

Thanks man. I take back what I said about your next cigar. My wife, her family, and too many of mine are Steelers fans also. We live about 15 miles closer to pgh than cle. Since I live 1/2 mile inside the state line, I've always rooted for Ohio teams.

I agree with most all of what you said. I miss the Browns/Steelers games actually being fun. Baltimore and Denver are the 2 teams I dislike the most. Baltimore for obvious reasons... Denver because I started watching football in the mid 80's. As long as I see Elway's mangled mouth full involved... They get bad joo joo from me. Can't say it's worked much though. Hmmm...

9f4520928cedbf58ef92d7b707aba54a.jpg

I agree with everything thing you have to say. Johnny Football should have never been drafted. That singular event has put us way behind for years to come. It was the same exact story as Brady Quinn, except Quinn was a likeable guy.

Haslam needs to stay out of the way...Farmer needs his cellphone taken away and they both need to let Petitine do his thing.

madurotrout said:
Let me start by stating I am a lifelong Steelers fan. I was taught at a young age to dislike the Browns and to look forward to the "Turnpike Rivalry". All this being said, I feel sorry for Cleveland Browns fans. The rivalry is better when you guys field a better team. Let me remind you that you guys blew us out in Cleveland this year. You guys deserve better.

The people making decisions and writing checks should be run out of town. How many draft picks are you guys going yo waste on QB's? Manzel is a punk, and will always be a punk. Hoyer is the direction the team needs. He is not an all star, but he is a stop gap and a good person. He wants to be there. Focus groups? How about a refund to all Browns fans who have decided to spend their hard earned dollars on that piss poor product?

Sign Hoyer. Cut ties with Manzel. Leave the Unis alone. Let the new coach do his thing. Stability is a wonderful thing.

I feel for you brother. Cheers!

Here we go Steelers, here we go...

BTW, the Ravens suck!
AMEN!

madurotrout said:

BTW, the Ravens suck!
I agree with that. 

Way back in the 90's, the company I worked for bought a company in Sewickley PA and they had Steeler tickets.  I would go to a couple of games each year and became a Steelers (no team in STL at that time) fan.  We would fly to Cleveland and then drive to Pittsburgh.  Not really understanding the rivalry we would be subject to the jeers and verbal abuse of people in Cleveland in the airport as we passed through with Steeler stuff on.  We learned very quickly not to wear the Steeler stuff while in Cleveland and to dislike the Ravens.

BTW, the old one is more brown than the new one isn't it, or am I just color blind.  Isn't there already an Ohio team with orange?

golfgar said:

BTW, the Ravens suck!
I agree with that. 

Way back in the 90's, the company I worked for bought a company in Sewickley PA and they had Steeler tickets.  I would go to a couple of games each year and became a Steelers (no team in STL at that time) fan.  We would fly to Cleveland and then drive to Pittsburgh.  Not really understanding the rivalry we would be subject to the jeers and verbal abuse of people in Cleveland in the airport as we passed through with Steeler stuff on.  We learned very quickly not to wear the Steeler stuff while in Cleveland and to dislike the Ravens.
[chant] Asshole, Asshole, Asshole, Asshole[/chant]

Breedy said:

BTW, the Ravens suck!
I agree with that. 

[chant] Asshole, Asshole, Asshole, Asshole[/chant]

Are you a Browns or Ravens fan?  Just curious...

Browns

In reference to people walking through the airport in Steeler's gear