• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Bowl Pick-em League YEAR 4

It was fun! ...kept me vested during the bowl season with watching and caring about more games than I thought I would.

BigJake6904 said:
It was fun! ...kept me vested during the bowl season with watching and caring about more games than I thought I would.
You are right about that! My wife was in another College Bowl Pick'em. Who would have thought we would have been screaming for Memphis in a bowl game?? I hope we can do it again next year.

Modo, let me know who I need to send my sticks to (first or second) and I may be able to get them in the mail tomorrow (Wednesday).

Shout out to Big Jake for the final game win!  You played it exactly as you should have.  I had intentions of picking Ohio State as I figured that what you were going to do.  Next thing I knew I was watching the kickoff at work...and kicking myself.  Nicely done.  Thanks again for running this.  I look forward to it every year.

Sorry all, been traveling...will get shipping assignments out today!

Big congrats to Cookie and Jake for taking 1st and 2nd.

BSchmidt1981 said:
Shout out to Big Jake for the final game win!  You played it exactly as you should have.  I had intentions of picking Ohio State as I figured that what you were going to do.  Next thing I knew I was watching the kickoff at work...and kicking myself.  Nicely done.  Thanks again for running this.  I look forward to it every year.

I almost thought you would pick Ohio state to block the upset but rationalized that everyone really thought Oregon was the safe play and that I had to take my chances. No way I could predict a double reverse tell (or whatever they call it in the poker world). I appreciate the sportsmanship!  :thumbs:  We were certainly back and forth almost every day for the bowl season.

Anyone been in contact with Brian,  BSchmidt1981??  He is still owing his sticks to Jake for this pool.  I have attempted emails as well as PMs and can't seem to get him to respond.  This doesn't seem right, so I am hoping someone else knows whats going on. 

All other parties have shipped their entries to Jake and Rob.

Anyone been in contact with Brian, BSchmidt1981?? He is still owing his sticks to Jake for this pool. I have attempted emails as well as PMs and can't seem to get him to respond. This doesn't seem right, so I am hoping someone else knows whats going on.

All other parties have shipped their entries to Jake and Rob.
Are you hosting this again?

I really look forward to this one!

Ohh yes! Should have something up tomorrow about this!! I can't wait for this again