• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football Bowl Pick'em YEAR 5

modo22

Well, our 5th year anniversary.

The new Playoff scenario operated well last year with this bowl pick’em concept. We will do this as we have in years past and it should be interesting. Link below to last year’s league for your reference.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/index.php?threads/college-bowl-pick-em-league-year-4.73583/

It is a confidence points system, you pick the winner of each bowl and then assign it a number 1-41. The game you are most confident in picking should get the highest number for that is the amount of points you will receive if picked correctly. Team/player with most points wins. In years past I have allowed teams to change their pick sets as the long bowl season goes on and I will allow it this year as well. That means your picks and confidence # are locked in at kick off of that game. **Also, don't forget to enter a score for the championship game at the bottom for a tie breaker.

This year’s Entry:
** 5 sticks entry, $8 minimum on stick value. First and second place win sticks with first sending something to the biggest loser. If we get more players this year we may add a third place winner. Open to all CP members, no asshats though as decided by the community.
Once everyone signs up we will all be on the honor system. I will assign who ships to whom once the winners are announced.
The honor system worked the last THREE years, we will do the same this year, do not screw it up! If you are new to CP with in the last 3 months I may ask you to send your end now and I will hold them until the end; don’t be offended if this is the case.

Head over to Yahoo to sign up as soon as you can, **Bowl games start Saturday, December 19th. I have sent emails to last year’s players with links to sign up.

Group Name:
CP’s 2015 Bowl Pick’em

Link:
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/4498/join?P=cigarpass

Link should work. You will have to select Join group and enter in

Group ID: 4498
Password:
cigarpass
(please note, no space)

Post questions here. I am asking again that once you sign up on Yahoo, please post here that you are in, andplease pm me your Teams name, name and lastly, your address. I MUST receive all of this info to make organizing the winnings easy on my little brain.

This is alot of fun, in College ANYthing can happen, there is no sure thing! Hope you can play!!
Thanks!

TEAMs as of 12/16/15;
Modo22
Maduro Clint
Brickhouse
Stathaldol (two teams)
TallPaul
Cookie_1978
Sweet Mel

if I haven't gotten your info through PM, please get that to me soon.

Last edited:
I'll try and get it all figured out tonight. I plan on playing. Thanks for putting it together.

I'm in again too! This has always been a blast! Thanks for hosting this again Modo!

Updated with fact that there are 41 points now; bowl games start 12/19; and Yahoo has all the bowls up and it is ready for you to pick your winners.

Also, just to update, BOWL GAMES START this Saturday 12/19/15 at 2pmEST/1pmCST! Get your picks in!!

WE need more players, so if you have not signed up of want to have some fun, jump on in!

I am set up at yahoo so now I gotta make a few pics...whew I can't wait til NYE!!!

Glad to have everyone back again this year! Updated the teams list.

Lets get some more players!! How about some fresh meat!?

Some exciting games today! New Mexico made it a close one with Arizona. I like watching Scooby Wright for Az, he's going to be playing on Sunday next year.