• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football Bowl Pick'em YEAR 5

I wouldn't give anything for the fun in this...but I have sucked. My only thing that saved me ANY points was betting some bigger points on some later games. Again I suck. But MONDAY baby!! I love Dabo but Nick and the boys are taking ya down :) *sigh* one day I shall prosper in this game with you boys ;-)

My wife played this year (Christy's Wrecking Ball). She usually beats me. It's a lot of fun every year, even when I don't win!

Excellent game! Now off to the CC squares and let's see if I can go 0'fer for the football festivities.

Well that is one of the best championship games I remember watching in a long time!

Congrats to Mike and his better half on taking 1st and 2nd!! PM incoming to everyone with payout instructions. Thanks everyone for playing this year again.

Oh what a game! And since you all hate it when I say it I will say it anyway...ROLL TIDE!! (how bout that onside kick)

Oh what a game! And since you all hate it when I say it I will say it anyway...ROLL TIDE!! (how bout that onside kick)

I had a bet with a buddy that Alabama would cover the spread, so I was extremely mad!!!! They had them by 12 and completely let them score that last touchdown, which made it a 5 pt game, losing me the bet. Damn that Tide!!!!