• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cookie Bomb!

CigSid

Love this place...
I was minding my own business yesterday (I know, a rarity) when all of a sudden, the FedEx truck pulls into the driveway. My wife decided to grab a package from the driver and ran into the house. After a few minutes, I walk into the living room, and this is what I see:

wife cookies.png
After this explosion, I'm sure she will be more careful the next time I get a package...

I am trying to find out who sent me these delicious oatmeal bacon cookies...

The sender's name was C. Mohr-Beevier

If anyone knows this person, please let me know so I (and my wife) can thank them :)

Bill

The sender's name was C. Mohr-Beevier
Very nice! Bacon in a cookie? I need to try that.
Can't help with the sender. Only person I know with a similar name is Seymour Hienee.

I think it's pretty obvious who it is. I mean really, what man would send another man, assuming they're heterosexual, cookies.

Doc

I think it's pretty obvious who it is. I mean really, what man would send another man, assuming they're heterosexual, cookies.

Doc

Especially without any cigars.

Especially without any cigars.

The "what's your favorite cookie" thread might have been their way of setting you up for this one. Who knows?

Could always check the zip it came from to narrow down the hunt for C. Mohr-Beeviers.

If that's the case, seems like Bill has a secret admirer. Lucky guy.o_O

Doc