• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Costa Rica cigars

cristiCR

Tabacos de la Cordillera, its a company located in Puriscal, San José Costa Rica... we have our own tobacco plantations in the high cloudy mountain ranges of Costa Rica, in an area with unique soil an climate characteristics ideal for cultivation of Connecticut and Habana tobacco varieties. 

I invite you to try these Premium cigars, directly from our factory to your place! 

http://www.tabacordillera.cr

https://www.facebook.com/tabacosdelacordillera

I'd be interested in trying a few. I'll be checking out the website shortly.

Welcome aboard. After reading a few of the reviews on your website, I think I should buy a few.

Any cigar manufacturer that ships sampler cigars so aged that they have brown cellophane wrappers and plume makes them a must try.  ;)

I like a cigar that goes well with a glass of red wine, a dram of scotch and after a good meal.

Tilden said:
I like a cigar that goes well with a glass of red wine, a dram of scotch and after a good meal.

Ok, So I can recommend to you Dignity Black Label  ;)

I received my order yesterday... Well today actually. For some reason the USPS needed age verification for the receipt of tobacco products and I had to go to the PO to pick them up. I am as little disappointed in the minimal effort that was taken in the protection of the cigars for shipping. The package consisted of my 2 fivers wrapped inside the receipt then wrapped inside a piece of a cardboard box, all loosely held together with some packing tape. That said, the cigars were undamaged and are now resting in my coolidor. It will give me a better level of comfort for future orders if I knew you were going to invest a little more in the packing.

Undegreed said:
I received my order yesterday... Well today actually. For some reason the USPS needed age verification for the receipt of tobacco products and I had to go to the PO to pick them up. I am as little disappointed in the minimal effort that was taken in the protection of the cigars for shipping. The package consisted of my 2 fivers wrapped inside the receipt then wrapped inside a piece of a cardboard box, all loosely held together with some packing tape. That said, the cigars were undamaged and are now resting in my coolidor. It will give me a better level of comfort for future orders if I knew you were going to invest a little more in the packing.

Ok, I understand and we are going to pay attention on packing. I really appreciate your comments :)

Pura Vida....from La Virgen near Pavones and Zancudo.....

I'd love to try some as well..  I usually stop at a shop in Quepos- a little old cuban lady worked there- she was smoking two cigars at once!

I'm looking for any reason to move there full time!

kona1000 said:
Pura Vida....from La Virgen near Pavones and Zancudo.....

I'd love to try some as well..  I usually stop at a shop in Quepos- a little old cuban lady worked there- she was smoking two cigars at once!

I'm looking for any reason to move there full time!

You're welcome to visit us :) 

Try authentic Costa Rican puros!!!

www.tabacordillera.cr

World wide delivering from $ 2.50 to $ 5.00

I know that thechenman did a recent blind review on the Cumbers de Puriscal Gold Torpedo and really seemed to enjoy them. http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/47453-blind-cigar-review-thread-2/page-21  

Undergreed which vitola did you order and what was your take on them? Anyone else try these?

Trying to figure which one to order and leaning toward the one that Dave reviewed. I'm liking the sweetness that he mentions.

edit for grammar