• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP 2015 13 Run Pool Full

My Cubbies scored 17 last night.  I don't have them in this contest, but I'll take that win any day.

I've got the cubbies and marlins both in the two spot club, narrowing in and hopefully joining the rest at the one spot club.

Lots of teams have been putting up big runs lately, but no one has hit the magic number yet.  

Ok; Jays are at 7 bottom of the 8th. 2 more guys, stop fugging around!

The amazing thing about the Blue Jays - there are 7 teams right now with 13/14 spots filled. The 6 that are not Toronto all have 2 or 3 games where they scored 10. And the 13 times those 6 teams have hit 12 or 13, only twice has it been done twice. Every other time it's just once. For those teams it's a real struggle to get that many runs. 

The Blue Jays have hit 10, 11, 12, or 13 a combined 12 times. 8 runs 4 more times. 7 runs an amazing 10 times. It's absolutely incredible they haven't gotten to 9 yet. 

Feast or famine. Either way, I actually feel for you. Not too much though.

Cards just joined the 13 of 14 club and now only need to fill 13.

Toronto and Baltimore are tied 9 to 9 top of the 7th!

Congrats Wyatt!!  Both my teams have been sitting on 12 of their scores for nearly 6 weeks  ???

Congrats Wyatt.  

ETA:Congrats Tom on taking the second place.

After all this time, it comes down to an hour or so on 1st/2nd. Crazy.