• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2014

Jake and Darin, can you please PM me with your confirmed address's and when you would like me to ship?  With the holidays and such, it might be better to wait until after the first of the year.  And of course there are vacations and such, so I would not want to ship when you won't be around to receive.  So just send me a pm with your thoughts, and I will get things together and out to you both! :)

I don't want to ship until I hear back from you guys though. 

Congrats on 1st and 2nd places!!! :D

Jake, the package will be dropped off this morning. Congrats again! :)

9405 9036 9930 0328 6774 86

{tpc} said:
Jake, the package will be dropped off this morning. Congrats again! :)

9405 9036 9930 0328 6774 86

holy-shit-balls-thumb.jpg

I take it the package arrived satisfactorily? :)

Darin, still awaiting a pm from you, so I can ship your end as well. :)

Jake, Darin, Tony; Congrats on taking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place!  I hope everyone felt this year was fun and ran smoothly after last years bumps.

A big thanks to Tony for playing banker and letting us take up space in his collection and then shipping all these out.  Sounds like Jake has received.  Tony, any update on Darin?

And yes Jake, you won it all, those 30 smokes must look nice; But Also, do not forget that 1st place sends something to last place.  And who took last?  I think poor little Paul was left out of the fun this year, so make sure to try and put a smile on his face (although not too large of a smile....I hate that kids are taught nowadays that "everyone gets a prize" mentality!  Losing sucks, its a part of life cry baby  :sign:  ).

Hope to see everyone back next year.  If you have any thoughts or potential change requests, get a PM out right away before we all forget about this season.

I got the info from Darin the other day, and will be in the mail tomorrow!

9405 9036 9930 0332 2306 84

Thanks again to all for the fun league! :)   Darin, please update us when the package arrives. :)

Package should have arrived yesterday. The status hasn't changed since the other day...I wonder what's up? :(

Hey Darin,
Let us know if you have received.  uSPS always seems to have this issue around this time of year...

Says out for delivery today so hopefully that's right. Too weird. Jakes is almost early and Darin's is late...

Says it was delivered, did you get it Darin?

Just received word from Darin that the package arrived without issue. :)

Packaged arrived from Jake last night.

Thank you brother its good to be a loser.

Paul

I know, it is getting so close I can taste it!  But I will be getting the nfl package this year, so I wont miss a game....you bitc**s better watch out!

Hope everyone will be back this go around.  I am looking to gauge interest here in this thread.  If we are all ready we will start a new thread shortly.

I thought last year went well and the changes made in scoring were a step towards improvement. 

Ready to beat up on you newbs.  :whistling:  :laugh: