• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 5 we are full!

BigJake6904 said:

Brian...you should've benched Murray...can you take it back?
:laugh:   I'll try to Jake!

I probably had a 75% chance of taking the week after Bell's performance. Then Manning blew it.

No he didn't! He handed off to CJ Anderson for 3 touchdowns which is what he was supposed to do!

modo22 said:
Brian, what's the playoffs look like in this one?
Right now, I'm in first, Wyatt is in second, Gary is in third, and Tom and Jake play this week for the final spot.

After my seven game losing streak that put me way back, I'm just happy to be playing for a playoff spot! Looks like Jake has the firepower though, so I expect he'll be advancing to the championship bracket.

Uh oh..Julio Jones is out for this week. My chances have plummeted further! Oh well... Live by the Julio...Die by the Julio! LOL

Doc Wylie said:
After my seven game losing streak that put me way back, I'm just happy to be playing for a playoff spot! Looks like Jake has the firepower though, so I expect he'll be advancing to the championship bracket.
Hardly thought 115 points would earn me that spot...you ran into Murphy's Law this week...

What a crappy scoring week for everyone across the board. 

Brian, where do we go from here?...1-4 and 2-3 play each other? Or do the division top two play off this week? 

It was an awful week for everyone.....how do I score 110 points and win????

If you click on the Playoff option (at least on the app) it brings up the brackets.  Not sure if those are locked in or not though, but I would think at this point they should be.

ironpeddler said:

Brian, where do we go from here?...1-4 and 2-3 play each other? Or do the division top two play off this week? 
I had more points on my bench then the 135 my starters got me....

It's you and me Shorty in the 1/4 matchup and Wyatt and Jake in the 2/3

Jonesy said:

I had more points on my bench then the 135 my starters got me....

It's you and me Shorty in the 1/4 matchup and Wyatt and Jake in the 2/3

Well, not that it really mattered, I don't stand a chance against any of the three of you.  :laugh:

ironpeddler said:

Well, not that it really mattered, I don't stand a chance against any of the three of you.  :laugh:
A little reverse psychology and/or karma?

Doc Wylie said:

A little reverse psychology and/or karma?

Just-The-Facts-Maam-Moms-Grilled-Cheese-Truck_zps60116b23.jpg

Really Andrew Luck?? 4 damn points?? Really? What a time to completely shit the bed for me.

Brickhouse said:
Really Andrew Luck?? 4 damn points?? Really? What a time to completely shit the bed for me.

You still have a nice lead...very few top tier QB's got over the 18pt margin you have. It's all in Peyton's hands now.

898c733aad2cb1387909e5b5182afadc.jpg