• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 5 we are full!

BigJake6904 said:

Really Andrew Luck?? 4 damn points?? Really? What a time to completely shit the bed for me.

You still have a nice lead...very few top tier QB's got over the 18pt margin you have. It's all in Peyton's hands now.

898c733aad2cb1387909e5b5182afadc.jpg

I'm in the championship game in one of my other leagues and carry 3 mid level QBs and flip-flop them week to week. Ryan, Rivers, and Tannehill. 

This week...

Rivers....32pts

Tannehill....35pts

Ryan....16pts.

Guess who I started?...and it looks like it'll cost me the win. But when all was set and done, Ryan was the right choice but didn't get it done fantasy-wise.  

I probably should've started Roethelisberger, because the Colts didn't have anything to play for.  But I've played Luck all year.  It is what it is.  I really only hoped for at least 10-15 points from him, but 4.....jeez.

Well this was yet again a fun league.  4 losses by less than 5 points...guess I didn't have luck on my side this year lol.

Will be an interesting championship week tomorrow I bet. :)  Of course you guys in the champ round are just lucky I didn't sneak my way up there!! :laugh:

Every time I play Jonesy...Anderson gets a monumental amount of TDs and Peyton does nothing. Ugh. GG Brian..

From what I gather it looks like Gary "Short Stuff" Roberti won both of the additional contests in week 10.

Well, I scored the most points (total) in the Championship rounds and lost both games! LOL!

Another fun year...thanks for running this Brian!

I will tally everything up over the next couple days and then send out a pm or e-mail letting everyone know who owes what and where it goes. 

ironpeddler said:

From what I gather it looks like Gary "Short Stuff" Roberti won both of the additional contests in week 10.

What Jake? 

Most points by a single player - the team that players scores against must send the winner a fiver totaling ~$50 in cigars
Largest team point total for 1 week -  the team that loses against the highest weekly scoring team must send the winner a fiver totaling ~$50 in cigars.

BigJake6904 said:

What Jake? 

Most points by a single player - the team that players scores against must send the winner a fiver totaling ~$50 in cigars
Largest team point total for 1 week -  the team that loses against the highest weekly scoring team must send the winner a fiver totaling ~$50 in cigars.

Sweet!  :thumbs:

Been getting ready in my local leagues!  Reminds me, I have a trophy for one of them I have go pick up from the engraver!  :whistling:  :)

Ready to contribute once again to the winner's pot...

Not sure I ever got the 2 fivers though...

Hey haven't been active here but definitely in for this year! Looking forward to giving you guys my money!

With Brian's changing work schedule, could be a challenge. I'm sure he'll chime in soon. 

HEY!...BALDY!...WTF?