• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 6..Full!

Got an amazing package from Ben today for my 4th place winnings. Thanks a ton bro! Some amazing cigars in there and very appreciated!!

How short are you? I haven't been around in a while, but know a lot of you so would play if you'd have me.

Alright, seeing y'all want to go again, I set the league up. My apologies for not doing it sooner, but I didn't think I was going to run it due to lack of time. I am making a few changes to spice things up a little and make you pay more attention to how you draft. I changed the bench players from 8 to 6, took away the IR spot, and added a Defensive Utility player, and changing the number of acquisitions you can make during the season from 30 to 25. I hope you guys don't mind the changes, but I wanted to make the league a little more fun by making you do a little more work and strategize a little more. These changes are not negotiable.
Draft is Sunday Sept. 4th@6:30 pm EST.
Spots go to previous owners first, but anyone can say they want in. I will choose who gets the empty spots that aren't filled by last years owners that don't rejoin. I am the King of this league, so just because you are the first to say I want in, don't get your feelings hurt when you don't get an invite.
Justin, you're the first in line for a spot.