• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Denver Broncos Bet, anyone game?

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
A 6 pack consisting of 3 premium/rare Fuentes and 3 CC's.

Premium/rare i.e.: angel's share opus X, Don Carlos anniversario, anejo shark, opus X, 858 sun grown rosado, you get the picture. CC's shouldn't be petit coronas, that's about it.

Who's interested?

I'm taking the Broncos.

Yes, I know we don't know who the opponent is yet. So if I don't get anyone interested until that is known, I understand.

C

I'd take that bet. It'll either be the Steelers or the Chiefs and I like both to take the Broncos.

I can easily cover the cc portion. And I think I've got 3 Fuentes that will work. :) More likely premiums than rares (a shark, an anejo 46 and an opus lost city) but I can work out something agreeable with you if that doesn't work. :)

Let me know if that works. :)

I like Denver but dang I don't see them going too far this year. Then again, what do I know... I'm a Vikings fan...

What a great time of year, 2 games yesterday, two games today!!
Edited to add if Manning plays KC I see 4 INT a in his future with PIT I only see 3! :)

He's got almost a 50/50 win loss playoff record. I'll take those odds any day. Even if manning starts to stink. Brock Osweiler is waiting, and anything can happen.

All I know is last time Pittsburg played the Broncos, their defense couldn't cover all of Big Bens receivers. I like my odds.

Eh! Well on the bright side I'm very optimistic about our team going forward. :) but dam that was heartbreaking. And now I can focus on KC and Arizona in the Super Bowl. :)

YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

Antonio Brown is out?!?! Guess I better get my package ready...

Eh. I don't know what it is, but Big Ben or Landry Jones will somehow find a way. It's the steelers. They just seem to always get lucky somehow.

It was an awful way to lose, but I concede!!! :) shouldn't have taken the bet until I knew who was playing. I had more confidence in the Chiefs beating the Broncos than the steelers minus brown. :( I think I've still got your addy.

It was an awful way to lose, but I concede!!! :) shouldn't have taken the bet until I knew who was playing. I had more confidence in the Chiefs beating the Broncos than the steelers minus brown. :( I think I've still got your addy.
Addy in profile, defensive battle. Good one. Addy is current if Thornton,CO Hudson Ct.

I really was hoping the bikes moved on brother.

At least you had a division title to build on.

C