• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Denver Broncos Bet, anyone game?

C - If you still like Denver, I will take the Pats for the same bet. Just place a message in the thread before game time.

C - If you still like Denver, I will take the Pats for the same bet. Just place a message in the thread before game time.

Ok. I've NEVER had 2 bets riding, but. I'm confident. Pats have yet to win a playoff game at mile high. It's on 6 pack 3 CC's and 3 premium Fuentes.

Game on Cookie_1978

C

Ballsy! I like it! I'm in the same position with the cards. Took one bet and have them for the playoff bet too... Crossing my fingers on this one!

High scoring offense and high powered defense. We've seen what happens when the two meet.

Yea but Carolinas D is better than the Pats and boy Cam can move unlike Tom. Time will tell but my thoughts are Carolina hands down. Manning can't throw a pass to save his life. I think Denver will be down at least 2 scores and in goes Brock

Tracking is 9505511251626025238707 Enjoy and good luck to your Bronco's in the SB.

Landed safe n sound my man. The BBF had some tearing/crack but up top where it's getting cut anyways, should be all good.
Pleasure doing business sir.

C

Can't even remember what I sent you... Lol. My memory is clearly terrible. Trying to think what the BBF was...

No way they beat the Panthers!

Landed safe n sound, can't say the same for the neighborhood mailboxes though! Holy crap my HOA's gonna be pissed. Oh well.

Thanks for your generosity.

Thanks for playing Paul.

Peace,

C