• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dirt under your nails.... Post pics of your plants/gardens.

Scap

Since many of us smoke outdoors, and with the recent proliferation of plants posing with our cigars, there's got to be some dirt under most of our fingernails.

So come on y'all, post pics of the plants that make you smile and spend some time outdoors.

Here's my plumeria that recently hosted an Ashton Cabinet.
IMG_20160704_175941.jpg

The Easter lilies at the base were in full bloom back in April.

IMG_20160704_170316.jpg

Lol did you really just start a plant thread? I'll post something the next time I have something.

I was kidding due to the relationship to Opium. Not sure if Gigantium would produce any.
Giganteums are the opium poppy. But there are steps involved in getting it from, well, where people use it. I just call it the poppy seed poppy lol

Posing with my favorite little plant of mine is an HDM double corona. His name is Spike, despite being a spikeless cactus that isn't really a cactus. I got it about 3.5 years ago when it showed up in the mail unexpectedly, only 2 small buds big lol. If anyone knows what kind of succulent he(it) is, I'd love to hear!

P.s. I feel like such a dork now :oops::confused:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg