• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you see it?

took me a minute...but quite cool and very underwhelming.

I see it. Just would like to know if intentional or coinkidink.

Hmm, I saw it immediately, but now I'm wondering if that's what I'm supposed to be seeing....

Spotted it right away, because the photographer composed the photo properly. I hope that's not the Wailing wall. That would be sacrilegious.
Oh, BTW, it's not an optical illusion.
Doc

Last edited:
I didn't see it at first. Not much patience for this stuff, so I looked it up. Obviously see it now. Decent fun.

Have to say upon first glance the ash looked out of place leading to the cigar, hopefully that's what the trick is and there isn't some kind of face or something hidden in the bricks.

45th_04.gif

The bricks are much bigger here.

Okay yeah...took me a second. Good one...now I KNOW I have degenerative eyesight. <sigh>

Well, now you've just confirmed that I'm slow :p
Not as slow as me. I didn't see it until Golfgar mentioned "ash." Up to that point I thought the ash was a stone wedged between the blocks. Now I don't know how I missed it.

Damn it...I just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what the optical illusion was. Is there something hidden behind the cigar or something?

Not as slow as me. I didn't see it until Golfgar mentioned "ash." Up to that point I thought the ash was a stone wedged between the blocks. Now I don't know how I missed it.
Lol yea, I was staring at the ash part for a while before I even knew it was ash. I knew it must have been part of it though!

I took me several minutes to see it, but after I did, I couldn't figure out how I could NOT have seen it immediately. Weird.
Don't know if I would have seen it faster with the hints or not.

Never said slow,

It's all about the ash, looks like a nice ash as well.:D

Anyone else see the happy face, sad face, and two faces looking sort of angrily at it? Am I being slow as well and is that all part of it?