• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Doc's first post

Sharply written; direct and to the point coming from the heart as much as logic and on a topic which most of us have strong feeling about. Classic! Don't ever slow down Doc.

Things were different back then. This wasn't a kind and gentle place. No cigar forum was. Later, I followed the lead of Ray and Anthony, Vets I have a great deal of respect for, and forgave the SOB.

Doc

Didn't he continue to step in his own feces? IIRC, he was the antifreeze guy too... right?

Things were different back then. This wasn't a kind and gentle place. No cigar forum was. Later, I followed the lead of Ray and Anthony, Vets I have a great deal of respect for, and forgave the SOB.

Doc
But you can still be counted on to lay down the law when required. It's actually fitting that your first post was just that.

My first bomb was from Tom. I remember it included the first handmade cigar I ever smoked, a pre-hurricane Hugo Royal Jamaican. I believe it was 25 yrs old at the time. That's when I realized I was in a special place.

Doc

Doc
Crap. Now I have to get a bigger hat.

Ah, those were the days! We were young grrr and full of vim and vinegar. :rolleyes:

At least we still got the vinegar, Doc. ;)

Excellent first post. Looking through the thread I saw a lot of names of people I miss seeing around.

Thanks Doc! I just know that Lumby marched to a different drum that wasn't in tune. I think the anti-freeze cigars did him in.
Yes in the olden (golden) days not much was tolerated, we had a lot of new folks every day who asked the same stuff. Plus the constant asking of the $64,000 question, where do I get the goods?