• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Roque

Thin, I don't want to see you malign our name because no one responded to your question, so the answer is, No.

You just threw open the door and yelled in, not even a hello.

No manners? This is the wrong place for you. Change your ways and CP is THE place.

Thin, I don't want to see you malign our name because no one responded to your question, so the answer is, No.

You just threw open the door and yelled in, not even a hello.

No manners? This is the wrong place for you. Change your ways and CP is THE place.

Hey Ed,

Not sure what you are saying here. He's already posted an intro, which you wrote on welcoming him, so not sure what you are implying or what else you want him to do. Would you mind elaborating on how this is the wrong place for him and why you feel like that?

As for the Don Roque, no I have not tried them, nor have I even heard of them.

Hey Napa, all I saw was the has any tried the Don Rogue. Don't know why the intro wasn't attached. Could be I'm having a bad day.

Ok, humble apologies Thin, I didn't look back at previous threads. My error.

I just looked them up on their website. Never had one or even saw one at the shop. What do you know about them? Looks like Nicaraguan leaf which is good.

Sorry Ed, I am new here, and I did post an intro, but I was unaware that I should attach my info on every thread. If this is "the" place to be as you say, then maybe next time instead of jumping on a new poster, a private message explaining the etiquette may be a more friendly approach. Apology accepted, thanks for the input guys.

I just looked them up on their website. Never had one or even saw one at the shop. What do you know about them? Looks like Nicaraguan leaf which is good.
The own the fields in Jalapa region, are based out of Esteli. The rep is sending me some samples this week, but I'm sure he's going to send me the best he has and try to convince me that these are what he can make for me and then I have to worry if that consistency throughout the first run will remain. Thanks

Agreed, whenever the rep comes around or something new is introduced the best ones seem to come in first. Sorry I couldn't help.