• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estates "Feral" ~ What is it? Where can I buy more?

rdnkjdi

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help me. My brother brought me back a cigar and to date, it's probably my favorite. But I can't find it anywhere on the net. The label says "FERAL" and it's from Drew Estates. I was thinking Drew Estates were infused, but I didn't really pick that up in this cigar.

The bottom of the label says L A Gran Fabrica Drew Estates. Can anybody help me?

It's a fairly limited production cigar from Drew Estates called the Feral Flying Pig.

Get in line bro, they are a must have for a lot of people. You will have to do a lot of internet surfing to find a shop with some in stock, good luck in your hunt.
BTW you could try some of the vendors on CP.

They always produce, they are just limited. They are a select number of retailers that have Liga line. Check with Uptown Isy on here.

This thread has inspired me. On my way to my local for a handful of ffp and dirty rats.

You've gotta be kidding me. Some fine newbie sent me one and I smoked it, and it was mind blowing. These things are limited?? Mother f----...

Souldog & rdnkjdi,

As the Fatguy mentioned, the Feral Flying Pigs are definitely a regular production cigar. Look for the DE App and it will help you out finding more.

Hope that helps.

Best,
JD

I also was sent one and enjoyed it!( Damn newblers) Nice to hear it is in regular production.Thanks Jonathan for the info.

I've been fortunate enough to find a great many ferals. They've been great trade bait. L40s on the other hand.... please get production rolling on these again!

Souldog & rdnkjdi,

As the Fatguy mentioned, the Feral Flying Pigs are definitely a regular production cigar. Look for the DE App and it will help you out finding more.

Hope that helps.

Best,
JD

Thanks JD. A class act as always. ;)

Souldog & rdnkjdi,

Hope that helps.

Best,
JD
JD, you have that for Android yet?

I'm going to have to go an a quest for one. A local has T52's available.

Dana Point Cigars has five boxes in stock... He had six lol

piggie.jpg

Just left my B&M and bought their last 2 on recommend from here. Can't w
ait to try

Dana Point Cigars has five boxes in stock... He had six lol

piggie.jpg

Andy, do you remember the price of the box? I may have to head down there depending on the cost, and Tom if I do I'll grab you one.

They are almost always $15 a stick x 10 = $150. Most locals won't give % off box buys on LP in my experience. Only once have I gotten it (on some rats!)