• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estates "Feral" ~ What is it? Where can I buy more?

There is a two stick maximum fyi, so if you do go in, bring 5 guys with you that way you can pick up a box.

Oddly enough I am on vacation in Santa Barbara and found this at a local B&M!

7762714f.jpg

In regard to the Android App, I have not received news that it is finally finished. However, the Iphone and Ipad is definitely working beautiful and beautifully free.

I am in Managua now and will be in Esteli tomorrow. I am definitely looking at this weeks shipment list to see which Liga Privada are in transit. I am hoping that some of the Liga Privada" L40 LANCEROS" are heading to the USA. These 40 ring Lanceros are definitely interesting and an unusual divergence from the classic Liga T52 taste.

Hope all of you are doing well. Smoke in moderation.

Best,
JD87

In regard to the Android App, I have not received news that it is finally finished. However, the Iphone and Ipad is definitely working beautiful and beautifully free.

I am in Managua now and will be in Esteli tomorrow. I am definitely looking at this weeks shipment list to see which Liga Privada are in transit. I am hoping that some of the Liga Privada" L40 LANCEROS" are heading to the USA. These 40 ring Lanceros are definitely interesting and an unusual divergence from the classic Liga T52 taste.

Best,
JD87

Cigar King in Rockland County, NY has one box left, I just picked some up over the weekend. :D

Finally tried my first one of these last night. I found it to be a very strong cigar, but I enjoyed it very much.
Thanks for opening my eyes to these.

Best,
JD87

Da bruddahs in Hawaii are eagerly awaiting the next shipment of L40s!!!! :thumbs:

I love the Liga Privada line! I just had a Feral Flying Pig for the first time the other day...outstanding! Good luck to those on the hunt for these.

JD - Thanks for keeping us updated. Looking forward to trying one of those L40 lanceros.

Well I'll be! And where the hell has CPs own Latin bombshell been?

Doc

Keeping my fingers crossed that my go to place in Portland has some in stock.

Saw some at my local binnys for $14.70ea. I was going to pull the trigger, but spent wayy too much money today on other stuff.

Not sure if this would help some of the newb's or not, but my local B&M keeps these in the back because they are so strong, and because he wants his "regulars" to get first shot at them.

So ALWAYS ask!!!

Some boxes of the UNDERCROWN Corona Viva (new Corona Gorda size with Stepped up strength) has been shipped to Cigars International. Not sure how long they will last but I know that they have some right now.

These will be hitting most B&M shops in the close future, but if you can't wait, then at least its a heads up. These are hitting spot on right now.

Best,
JD

Finally got my hands on a FFP the other night thanks to my buddy Michael. I am so excited to smoke it. :thumbs: