• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Four Roses Single Barrel

carddoug

Banned
Anyone here a fan of it? I just got a bottle (so I dont drink all of the black maple hill so quickly). I brought it home opened it just to smell it though. It smells wonderful, I hope the taste is just like the smell lol. Anyway, anyone here enjoy it?

Four Roses SB is one of the good ones for the price I have created a few fans of it on the board (norCal, SmokeyBalls, OpusXKC, BlueDragon to name a few LOL). Even though they have expanded production and distribution in recent years they have been able to keep the quality intact.

Four Roses SB is one of the good ones for the price I have created a few fans of it on the board (norCal, SmokeyBalls, OpusXKC, BlueDragon, and Ketchtwenty2 to name a few LOL). Even though they have expanded production and distribution in recent years they have been able to keep the quality intact.
I fixed that post for you.

Simply Awesome Bourbon.

Yep, that's some fine bourbon. The Small Batch is a touch sweeter and smoother, but the Single Barrel has more backbone (and a higher proof.) Good stuff.

~Boar

I did a review of it here, still think the same thing.

Trying 4 Roses single barrel was the best bourbon advice I have gotten here. There is a lot of value and enjoyment for the price.

Thanks Breedy!

For those of you that like FR 1B, check out the 10 barrel strength varieties that certain liquor stores like Binnys and Party Source offer. Four Roses is doing a lot of interesting things. 5 yeast varieties.

Trying 4 Roses single barrel was the best bourbon advice I have gotten here. There is a lot of value and enjoyment for the price.

Thanks Breedy!

No problem, but the credit goes to my Secret Santa from a few years back for turning me on to it.