• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 2

This should fly tomorrow. Track # in PM. I have lasik tomorrow so hopefully I get it done before I go in

This should fly tomorrow. Track # in PM. I have lasik tomorrow so hopefully I get it done before I go in

Sounds good.

I had it done about 7-8 years ago and my only drawback is the halo effect at night around lights. They've probably perfected it by now but good luck with the surgery.

Sounds good.

I had it done about 7-8 years ago and my only drawback is the halo effect at night around lights. They've probably perfected it by now but good luck with the surgery.

Thanks, my wife had it done a year ago and just raves about it so its my turn

Eye drops....lots of eye drops while your lenses heal up. That's how my wife and I were told to keep the halo effect at bay.

There's a preservative free natural tears drop that our doc spec'd out, and it seemed to work great. Good luck with the new found eagle vision. ;)

Eye drops....lots of eye drops while your lenses heal up. That's how my wife and I were told to keep the halo effect at bay.

There's a preservative free natural tears drop that our doc spec'd out, and it seemed to work great. Good luck with the new found eagle vision. ;)

I did LASIK about 9 years ago. Lots of those eye drops. I think I used them for the first 6 months. Have not had any issues since.

Being told to keep my eyes cover for the first 24 hours was the hardest part. Hopefully you haven't pissed your wife off lately or she doesn't have any conversations you've been avoiding. :p

This flew about 10 minutes ago... Should have it Friday

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the help here and great job chad. I'm in Texas and swamped in this training also service is a problem which is a surprise. Keep up the good work guys and I love seeing that everyone is having fun!

Thanks everyone for the help here and great job chad. I'm in Texas and swamped in this training also service is a problem which is a surprise. Keep up the good work guys and I love seeing that everyone is having fun!

who's your provider? I can't believe you're having service issues in a major metro area in TX.

Verizon. I think it's the buildings I was in.

Back when I had phones from Big Red, I would do this any time my signal looked flaky, especially if I was traveling.

Updating Preferred Roaming List(PRL)

Verizon Wireless is constantly advancing its roaming technology to provide you with superior roaming capabilities. By updating your PRL every few weeks, you can be sure you have access to our enhancements. As a result you may experience:

• Longer battery life
  • Fewer dropped or blocked calls
  • Clear, crisp connections in more areas across the United States
  • Ability to connect to the digital network in more parts of the country
Instructions for updating your PRL:
  1. Power on your phone within any Verizon Wireless digital service area.
  2. Dial *228 and then press SEND (this call is airtime free).
  3. When prompted, press option 2 to update your phone's roaming capabilities
    (the update may take up to 2 minutes).
  4. Once completed, a confirmation message will appear to inform you that your phone has been re-programmed with the new PRL.

Back when I had phones from Big Red, I would do this any time my signal looked flaky, especially if I was traveling.

Updating Preferred Roaming List(PRL)

Verizon Wireless is constantly advancing its roaming technology to provide you with superior roaming capabilities. By updating your PRL every few weeks, you can be sure you have access to our enhancements. As a result you may experience:

• Longer battery life
  • Fewer dropped or blocked calls
  • Clear, crisp connections in more areas across the United States
  • Ability to connect to the digital network in more parts of the country
Instructions for updating your PRL:
  1. Power on your phone within any Verizon Wireless digital service area.
  2. Dial *228 and then press SEND (this call is airtime free).
  3. When prompted, press option 2 to update your phone's roaming capabilities
    (the update may take up to 2 minutes).
  4. Once completed, a confirmation message will appear to inform you that your phone has been re-programmed with the new PRL.
Good to know. I just switched from ATT to Verizon and it seems like my calls are dropping and not going through at times.

Sorry for the delay. A full day of baseball, honey do list, and my son's middle school musical.

That being said, here are my proposed puts and takes. I would like some feedback on the RE/LEs. Most of the ones I have are from a sampler from down under, so I don't have a good feel for individual pricing (or box codes unfortunately). My searches had a range of prices. I think I am close on these but let me know if not.

Take>Put
'14 Cohiba Lancero>'98 Trinidad Fundadore (I did not buy these from the place that seems to have the endless supply)
'03 SLR Serie A>'08 Partagas 898
'07 RASS>'08 RyJ Exhibition No. 4
'10 PL Encantos>'09 Bolivar Alemania
'05 RA Eminencia>'06 Bolivar Colosales Alemania
'13 La Flor de Cano Grandioso>'06 Punch Super Robusto Asia Pacifico

I know the age if off on a couple of these but hope they are close. I wanted to put a really aged stick in there for someone to enjoy. I will plan to send this out Monday.

So no comments? Does that mean these look good? If I'm missing something here, please don't be shy to let me know. If they are good, then I will get this rolling. I am in Milwaukee all day today for work now. I would like to send this out tomorrow if possible.

Weekends are just bad for some to get on and check things out. I'd say is the first anyone is seeing of it. I don't have the time at work today to spend any time confirming much myself. But if I'm shooting from the hip I think it all looks fine. The RE/LE's are hard for me without researching.

No red flags for me, but I just don't have the time until this evening to have a good look.

They look good to me. Especially the fundi, that's a fantastic stick!