• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Game of Thrones Thread (Spoilers Included)

I think little finger likes Sansa so much that it might be his only weakness. No doubt he will try to keep her for his own. Perhaps he's trying to manufacture a situation to be the hero?

Osha didn't make it.... :(

Looked like the red headed wildling leader was sweet on Brianne.
Yes to both points. I liked Osha, but she had zero chances of killing him. Didn't fool anyone for a second. But at least she died quickly.

I'm still counting on our young assassin in training will play a big role in killing someone important. And they won't see it coming before she pulls off and reveals her true face.

Really enjoyed this episode. I was glad to get some Dany time and of course she didn't disappoint. I am very much looking forward to watching her army of Dothraki stand up and follow her. She will take them across the sea on wooden horses, no doubt.

Saw the Osha death coming, no way Ramsay was going to fall to that, he's way to smart for that. Like everyone else, I look forward to his demise, but it's not time yet. I'm sure it'll be fantastic when it comes. I'm guessing he will die by the hand of Theon...that'd be the ultimate justice wouldn't it?

I saw that the Wildling leader was making eyes at Brianne as well, I'm guessing that'll just be a fun little side story.

As for Little Finger, there's no way he's doing anything on behalf of anyone else...ever, everything he does is about himself. If his interests align with the "good" side, so be it. But it's not out of the goodness of his heart. Can it be for Sansa? I don't even think so. It's about power and privilege for him, always.

Good episode, and great season so far.

Buddy of mine says we need a wall map or coffee table map of the area and a list of who is from where and who they are related to.

I was joking and said, maybe it should be like the advent calendar. Every time someone dies, you open the flap and eat the piece of chocolate inside.

He started laughing and said that would be a helluva lot of chocolate.

I think little finger likes Sansa so much that it might be his only weakness. No doubt he will try to keep her for his own. Perhaps he's trying to manufacture a situation to be the hero?

I think for Little Finger it's all about the next move. It's hard to argue that he carries about Sansa when he hands here over to Ramsey to play with. There is no way for Little Finger not to know what Ramsey would have done.

May I join the party?

I held off reading this thread until I got caught up. Loving this season so far and thinking it was better than last.

Daenerys is hot as usual and seems like she gained some hips. Did not see that coming, what she did with the khals. And she's like a phoenix. Keeps rising up from the ashes.

Not plot related but (real life) Robin's puberty voice was funny.

Can't wait till next week.

I think for Little Finger it's all about the next move. It's hard to argue that he carries about Sansa when he hands here over to Ramsey to play with. There is no way for Little Finger not to know what Ramsey would have done.

I'm just thinking if he has one weakness, it's Sansa. No doubt he'd kill her in a heartbeat if it meant he could have the iron throne, but I think he'd prefer to rule with her. It would give him the Vale, and the North, and those two houses would make him one heck of a force to be reckoned with, which seems to be his master plan.

Goes to show you that you really shouldn't trust little forest creatures less them create an unstoppable army of the dead. And there goes my theory for seeing Hodor sit on the iron crown at the end of the series. He's going to be one massive white walker however, so maybe, just maybe it can still happen.

Really mixed emotions about this episode. It's hard to deny that the Hodor arc tugs at one's heart strings, my issue is how we got to this point.

You think Bloodraven could have been a little more forthcoming with WTF was going on? Or how about the Children of the Forest? Were the flash backs a guided tour, and if so, why not let Bran know the evil he was facing up front?

I'm not a huge fan of time travel/influencing the past as a plot device,but I'm willing to give it a pass this one time.

***Not really Spoilers***
Its now a very really possibility that the current Bran is "Bran the Builder" of time long past,Builder of the Wall, Winterfells founder, and creator of Storm's End. He is said to have help end the Long Winter and old Nan tells young Bran stories about him (more so in the books than the Show).

Also the newly released chapter of the Winds of Winter has a lot of interesting (if not direct since the books and show diverge) foreshadowing with how Storm's End is the strongest castle in the 7 kingdoms and it said to have magic woven into its walls to

Good episode in that it answered some questions as to where the White Walkers came from and why. The Bran stuff, for once, wasn't too boring. I was glad to see Sansa not take any of Little Finger's crap, but something tells me he'll be just fine.

I still don't know where the hell this Arya stuff is going, and it's starting to get annoying....get there already.

The Hodor thing....fine. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. The "inside the episode" and things made it out like this huge eye opening thing. Maybe I missed the intent...but I don't see why it was so eye opening.....and unfortunately, until this point, Bran's character has been so boring/annoying that I didn't even have much care for Hodor and that whole gang. It was interesting, and an "ah, I see" moment...but that was about it....for me.

Overall, for me, my least favorite of the Season 6 episodes so far. But still entertaining, and still good.