• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

Had a few Undercrowns a couple of weeks ago during a golf tournament sponsored by Jerry's Cigars here in Tucson and I'm impressed. Very enjoyable cigar, peppery in the first third and settling nicely thereafter. I think you've got a hit here. Jerry is certainly making a point of promoting it.

Drew Estate APP for Iphone & Ipad.

I'm glad that a bunch of you guys have downloaded the free app and started to check it out. I'm not sure about the question regarding the Ipad and Iphone difference. I dont have the Pad, but love my Iphone. And again, Droid is still under way.

Strayvector - glad you enjoyed the UNDERCROWNS. The new Corona Viva size (Corona Gorda) just got released this week - its a bit stronger).

Best,
JD

Hey JD, thanks for checking in. Is the Baitfish gonna be distributed to all your Liga shops?

ilikefishes.

yes, my friend. Any of the retailers in the US who want the BaitFish will eventually be able to order it. We are gearing up production now and it will take a few months to really get going. It is a relatively easy cigar to make, fortunately.

Gern Blanstein - glad that you liked it, sincerely.

best,
JD

Anyone know a place that has the Corona Vivas for sale online or over the phone? I thought I remembered reading that they had been sent to CI some time ago, but they're still not up on the website.

Was emailing Isy about an order last week and he said he should have them soon. If you can't wait, I'm pretty sure Serious has them in stock.

BTW, John.... those waffle thingys are redonkulous!

Mmmm... Waffles. I need to restock for me and the boys damn they go fast. :)

Smoked my first Undercown Belicoso last night, gifted to me by a great CP brother, and was really impressed with the flavor profile. The first few puffs were like get punched in the face but it did mellow out after a couple of minutes and was on the full side of medium, overall a very nice smoke, definitely a 90/ 100

Saturday night I finally smoked the corona doble. Earlier in the day I was thinking about the evening smoke and knew I wanted something that would last. Then I remembered the big Undercrown that John sent and my mind was made up.

The construction was excellent and the draw was spot on. As I've mentioned before I don't pick up on specific flavors but can definitely notice changes from beginning to end and of course whether or not I like a cigar and how much. This was a good one. The stick also stayed firm right up to the nub. Another good indication that I liked the stick.

Thanks again John for letting me try them. :thumbs: