• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Friday! We had a good night at Schlesinger's, enjoyed some laughter and of course some top shelf cigars. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys....... :)

Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's lookin' like we have a week of rain free days according to NOAA: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...ite=OKX&lat=41.4157&lon=-74.0489#.VmLkKNa5ai4
Beth and I will be out and about today and then were heading over to West Point this evening for the annual West Point Band holiday concert: https://www.facebook.com/westpointb...26175186824/10153131509561825/?type=3&theater
Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance........ :D

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work Monday. Big congrats to the Eagles for beating the Patriots and staying in the hunt in the NFC East. This will be a busy week at West Point as this is Army vs. Navy football week. Lots of hoopla and build up to the big game in Philly this Saturday. I'll be heading down that way Friday morning and hopefully Army breaks their 13 year losing streak finally against Navy. Have a great week and Go Army, Beat Navy........ :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Actually, tomorrow is my Friday as I'll be heading down to Philly to partake in the Army vs. Navy festivities early Friday morning. I'll be attending the annual "Man of the Year" dinner as a local 2 Star General from the Philadelphia area is retiring and then Saturday the big game will be played starting at 1500 (3pm). I hope everyone has a great day and if you are signed up for the "Secret Santa", get going on your package and not wait till the last minute........ :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's my last day of work this week. This morning, the Army football team has their official send off making the trek down to Philadelphia. Tonight, we are heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars for their "Customer Appreciation Holiday Party". There will be primo cigars, tasty treats and plenty of raffles all evening. Hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a great weekend in Philadelphia. Army came up 4 point short but definitely covered the 23 point spread. It was a great game and congrats to Navy on the win. Congrats to the Jets (Beth's team) and to the Eagles as both of our teams won yesterday. Hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Not much going on today so enjoy everyone and be safe out there........ ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a brisk Thursday morning. We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening smoking primo stogies and trying to solve the world's problems. Hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :D

Good Friday morning everyone, the coffee is on and kickin'. Had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, a lot of the regulars were there and a few new faces as well. Well, we are a week away from Christmas, hope everyone is finishing up your Xmas shopping and all. Sports wise, we have plenty of NHL and NFL this weekend and the weather is looking to be in our favor as well. Enjoy the weekend and smoke em' if you get the chance....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a great weekend of shopping and a trip to NYC yesterday. The City was packed and the Tree in Rockefeller Center looked superb. The "President" already gave up Thursday afternoon off so this should be a quick week at the office. The Cadets here at West Point have already gone home for the holidays so it will be a quiet one as well. Enjoy everyone........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" (LOL - there's not really a hump day this week as we'll be off tomorrow at noon). A few of us are heading over to the Newburgh Brewery after work today to enjoy a few frothy favorites and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas to the crew. Hope you all have a great day and enjoy it as well........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and a Merry Christmas Eve to everyone. Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and Happy Boxing Day. We very merry Christmas yesterday spent with family at Beth's sister' house. We enjoyed homemade lasagna with a spiral ham and all the trimmings. Today, my son Jeremy and his wife Christen are coming up for a couple of days which should be fun. We'll be watching the Eagles vs. Redskins this evening rooting on Philly to take Washington down. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a nice 4 day break. We all had a nice time yesterday, enjoyed brunch at "Live at the Falcon": http://www.liveatthefalcon.com/ which had a great blues / jazz band playing when we got there. A big congrats to the Jets as they beat the Patriots yesterday, just wished the Eagles would have beat to Red Skins and the whole weekend would have been great sports wise. Anyway, enjoy your week and hope everyone got what they expected for Christmas........ ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a snow / sleet kind of a morning. West Point is "Code White" until 1000 (10am) which means liberal leave is in effect:

West Point Snow Policy (Non-emergency Positions)
"WEST POINT IS CODE WHITE UNTIL (stated time, or, all day)."
The West Point Snow Policy is in effect until the stated time, or all day. Employees, who might be prevented from reporting to work, should be granted annual leave, accrued compensatory time or LWOP if they prefer. Employees still need to contact their supervisor for approval. Specific procedures for requesting leave in these circumstances are at the discretion of each activity.

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED UNTIL (slated time)"
Employees should not report until the announcement time. Supervisors will excuse absences without charge to leave for all employees affected whether or not leave was previously approved. Employees who do not report for work by the announced time will be charged leave for the remainder of their absence if it was properly requested and approved.

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED ALL DAY."
Only employees in emergency positions should report to work. Employees in non-emergency positions should not report to work until their next regularly scheduled workday.

http://www.usma.edu/visiting/SitePages/Snow Policy.aspx

I hope everyone has a safe day today and enjoys....... :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". It's the day before New Year's Eve, time to get ready for the big night. We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening versus our normal Thursday night get together. If you're close by and have the time, stop by and smoke a favorite or two. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's New Year's Eve morning. I want to wish all of you a safe and prosperous 2016, enjoy....... :D