• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a brisk Saturday morning. Got a few things to get done this morning and then off to see the S/BOTL over at Hudson Valley Cigars. Hope everyone had a safe New Years and all. Enjoy...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work Monday. Congrats to all the NFL teams that advanced in the playoffs, hopefully not too many coaches get fired today that didn't fare so well. Since the Eagles didn't make it this year, all I can say now is the NASCAR is only a few weeks away. Enjoy the week all and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... ;)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's the first "Hump Day" of 2016. Hope all of you have a great day and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is kickin' and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, you can tell it's cold outside as the place was packed. This weekend we have 4 Wildcard NFL games on and a number of NHL match ups as well. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work Monday. Congrats to all the Wildcard winners, good luck next week in the next level of the NFL playoffs. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a favorite or two throughout it....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and all. Congrats to Alabama for their 16th National Championship, definitely a back and forth game. Enjoy your day everyone...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". We had a light dusting of the white stuff over night, will head out shortly to clean up the driveway and walk in a few prior to heading over to West Point for the day. Hope everyone has a great day and good luck this evening to all that have Powerball tickets, we'll soon find out who will be our next billionaire....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and nope, we didn't win the Powerball this time. Back to work as usual and try again another day. Since it's Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening smoking primo cigars and seeing how everyone is holding up in the cold weather. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get that chance....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, enjoyed one of my favorites and hung out with good friends for a couple of hours. Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great weekend overall except for the cold weather we are experiencing. Smoke some tasty cigars, saw ole' friends and enjoyed a number of tasty meals to boot. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's already "Hump Day". The temps outside continue to be below freezing through Sunday and the weather guessers still have no clue on how much snow the Northeast will receive this weekend. Either way, make sure you have plenty of bread and milk, LOL:
Enjoy everyone and try and stay warm....... :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which of course means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Weather wise, NOAA is showing that we will be receiving around a half a foot of the white stuff this weekend:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...ite=OKX&lat=41.4157&lon=-74.0489#.VqC2FdYaCi4

Beth and I are already planning on staying in and enjoying the first snow fall of the year. Careful out there and enjoy....... :)

NOAA is showing that we will be receiving around a half a foot of the white stuff this weekend:
Don't forget to get bread and milk!!! :D
Down south, here, people really freak about snow. Somewhat understandably as the municipals are not very prepared.

eta: Hah! Just saw that you posted that video. hahaha! I totally didn't notice it prior to my comment.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! The usual suspects were out last night at Schlesinger's, smoked a couple of primo stogies and caught up on the world's news. We've got plenty of bread and milk on hand for this weekend as I see there are lines at all the local markets already, LOL. There's plenty of NHL all weekend and on Sunday, the NFL continues with NFC / AFC playoff games as well. Be safe out there and enjoy....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a weekend full of snow and sports. Congrats to the Broncos and the Panthers for making it to the Superbowl. Snow wise, we got 6" here in Cornwall but I know a lot of areas not far from here got a lot more and others got a lot less. This week is looking to be a nice one with no snow predicted in the near future. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like the temps will be rising today and hopefully melt some of this snow we have. The worst part of it is the black ice, careful everyone. Enjoy your day....... :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day"! Not too much going on this week, trying to figure out what Beth and I are going to do this Saturday as there are 3 different beer festivals in our area. I'm sure we'll enjoy one of them along with a couple of tasty cigars as well. Enjoy everyone and stay smokey....... :)