• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's a cool Saturday morning. Heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars shortly to see the guys and seeing what's new. Hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys....... :)

Good Sunday morning everyone, the coffee is on and all. Heading out shortly for a couple of errands and later on, Beth and I will be making our way to the Mid-Hudson St. Patrick's Day Parade. I hope all of you have a great day as well and get to enjoy a favorite or two or....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Beth and I had a great time at the parade, the weather was cooperating and the crowds were out. Congrats to Kevin Harvick driving the #4 Chevrolet taking the checkered flag yesterday in one of the closed NASCAR wins ever:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-cup-series.html

Hope everyone has a great week and enjoys..... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's looking like we'll have another wet day out there. It's pretty quiet this week at West Point as the Cadets have "Spring Break", time to get a few things done that we have been putting off. Hope everyone has a safe and dry day, enjoy...... :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and a happy St. Patrick's Day to all. This evening, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar enjoying primo stogies and catching up on the world's news. Hope you all have a safe and enjoy St. Paddy's Day as well....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! It was a nice and quiet evening at Schlesinger's last night, glad all the drunks went to the local Irish establishments instead. The weather guessers are calling for a snow storm this Sunday into Monday which will make a nice start for next week:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.4284747645998&lon=-74.0438092957616#.VuvOntYaCi4

Sports wise, there's plenty of NCAA basketball on (both men's and women's), NHL, Spring Training MLB and the NASCAR racers are in Fontana, CA racing at Auto Club Speedway. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's sunny out which is always a sign of the calm before the storm. Hopefully this is the last time I have to post this great video this season:

Too funny not to laugh. Anyway, I hope everyone has a relaxing Saturday and enjoys...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Monday morning already. Well, the weather guessers were wrong again (which is a good thing) and the storm went out to see before hitting us up here in the Hudson Valley. We had a good weekend overall, enjoyed Saturday with the guys at the cigars shop and yesterday doing some running around and then later on watching the NASCAR race relaxing at home. Congrats to Jimmie Johnson driving the Lowes #48 Chevrolet for taking the checkered flag. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a favorite or two throughout it....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a nice Spring day on our hands today. Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a cool Thursday morning here in the Hudson Valley. This evening, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar for an AJ Fernandez Cigar Event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/209251692764074/

Hudson Valley Cigars/ Schlesinger's will be hosting it's 2nd annual cigar event for this year featuring AJ Fernandez on Thursday, March 24th 2016 between 5pm-9pm.

Some of the cigars that will be featured will be The Enclave, San Latano Bull, New World and many more.

Buy 3 get 1 free cigar plus raffle ticket
Buy 6 get 2 free cigars plus two raffle tickets
Buy 9 get 3 free cigars plus three raffle tickets
Buy a box or mix and match and receive numerous cigars plus various gifts supplied by our vendor.

Music by DoOver

Liqueur tasting- Dewars White Label Scotch, Dewars 12 and Dewars 18

If you're in the area and have the time, stop on by and join us for a while and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Good Friday. We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, the place was packed and cigars were going off the shelf like crazy. I hope everyone has a relaxing Easter weekend and enjoys family and good times....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll be having a mostly sunny, with a high near 54 degrees day according to NOAA here in the Hudson Valley. Knocked off another honey-do list item after work yesterday; wall mounted a 46" Samsung flat screen in the bedroom. Today, Beth and I are going to check out a new establishment in New Paltz: Schatzi's Pub and Bier Garden. Heard some good reviews of the place, should be a good time. Anyway, hope everyone has a relaxing Easter weekend and enjoys it as well....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend, spent Saturday with Beth gallivanting the Hudson Valley and yesterday with family at Beth's sisters house enjoying a very tasty Easter dinner. I hope all of you have a great week and enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee was on at 0420 as always and according to NOAA, it's gonna be: mostly sunny with a high near 48; breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". It's looking like we'll be having a nice Spring day here in the Hudson Valley, BBQ lit this evening along with a nice cigar as well. Enjoy everyone....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Stop by if your in the area and meet up with some great S/BOTL and enjoy a stogie or two. Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, hung outside most of the evening as the weather was great. Talking about the weather, I see that the Hudson Valley is getting snow on Sunday and Monday (it's not an April Fools joke either). Sports wise, MLB Spring Training is wrapping up and opening day for the Yankees is Monday here in the Bronx. The NHL is busier than ever and the NASCAR racers are in Martinsville, VA this weekend. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :D

Good Saturday morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a wet one today. Heading over to Hudson Valley Cigar shortly to see the guys and smoke a stogie or two as well. Enjoy your day everyone and be safe out there..... :)