• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Monday morning already. We conducted an "Adverse Weather Conference Call" this morning at 0500 as a result of the current weather situation. The snow has started to fall and there's freezing rain on top of that. West Point is "Code White" until 0930 to give the DPW guys enough time to treat the surface and all:

Enjoy your week everyone and be safe out there...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day"! Well, the Yankees lost their season opener 5 - 3, they looked good, just made a couple of early season mistakes. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday morning. Congrats to the Yankees for their first win of the season and it was a big one, 16 - 6:

http://m.yankees.mlb.com/news/article/170838546/castro-teixeira-help-yankees-top-astros

This evening, rather than going to the Hudson Valley Cigar shop, a couple of us are driving to Doc James Cigars in Shrub Oak, NY. They are hosting a RoMa Craft cigar event and Skip Martin (the owner) flew out for it. Should be another great event as Adam and his team always put on a top notch event. Anyway, enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. Congrats to the Yankees as they won 8 - 5. We got to watch it during the RoMa Craft cigar event as well as the first round of the Masters. We had a great time at Doc James and it was great to hang out with Skip Martin and Mike Rosales from RoMa Craft. Adam and his team put on another great event and they welcome us like brothers when ever we show up. Sports wise this weekend, we have MLB in full force, the NHL regular season coming to and end, the "Masters", and the NASCAR racers from the Texas Motor Speedway in Forth Worth. I hope everyone has a great weekend and you get to enjoy a favorite or two or....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a beautiful Sunday today as the sun is shinning bright. Congrats to the Yankees for the win yesterday in Detroit and to Kyle Busch for taking the checkered flag in last night's NASCAR race. Hope everyone has a great day today as well and enjoys....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Monday morning already. Beth and I had a good day yesterday, did some shopping for "Spring" stuff and then stopped by the Newburgh Brewery to a packed house that was hosting a fund raiser "Brews for Rescues" that supported Pirate Dogs OC, Inc:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1525037841130779/

Sports wise, the Yankees were rained out last night and the make up date has not been scheduled as of yet. Hope everyone has a great week and you get to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it........ :)

It is a good morning. I have been on vacation for a month and the last two weeks we have entertained guests at our house. The last one leaves at 1400 today. We have done nothing but eat, drink, smoke, and sleep. I feel like I have gained 20 pounds and put my liver through the wringer. It will be nice to do nothing.

Charlie, when you retire will you still get up at 0400?

I retired from the U.S. Army in 1997 after 20+ years of active service and I currently work at West Point where I plan on retiring again in 7 to 8 years (double dipping from Uncle Sam). I've been getting up around this time every morning for the past 40 years, I don't think much will change for a long time....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". Good to see that the Yankees won last night, let's hope they keep it up this evening and do it again. Beth and I are planning on stopping at the Newburgh Brewery after work today as it's looking like we'll be having a sunny day today. Hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and very much welcomed. Beth and I enjoyed our afternoon and had dinner at Painter's: http://painters-restaurant.com/2011/ This evening, I'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar to see everyone and enjoy a stogie or two. We'll be finalizing things for this year's Cigarfest which is only 2 weeks away. Well, the Yankees lost last night and have the rubber game of the 3 game series this evening starting at 1907 (7:07 pm). I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, too bad the Yankees lost though. I know it's early in the season but every game counts and all. This weekend, the Yankees will be taking on the Mariners at home and the NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN which is one of my favorite tracks:

http://www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/

Weather wise, we're going to have a great weekend up here in the Hudson Valley. We are planning on getting the yard all spruced up and and the back patio / sun room ready for the nice weather coming. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys it as well....... ;)

Hot damn morning in Bahrain... Can't wait to get to Leipzig for Schintzel and a smoke, and wash it down with beer. Be good America..

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend, got a lot of stuff done around the house and enjoyed BBQ and a number of tasty cigars as well. Congrats to Carl Edwards for taking the checkered flag at yesterday's NASCAR race. Hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll be having another nice day today. After work, Beth and I will be heading to the Newburgh Brewery / The Wherehouse for their 4th anniversary party:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1741944509426156/?active_tab=highlights

Congrats to the Paul, Charlie, Chris and the entire crew for 4 great years. Wish you all many years of happiness and good fortune. Enjoy everyone........ ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". We all had a great time last night at the Newburgh Brewing anniversary party, lots of friends showed up to show their support. I see that the Yankees lost in the 11th and the NY Rangers lost as well. Lets go guys and turn things around with some "W"s. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll be having another beautiful day today. Today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening for an Oliva Cigar Event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/572077316278221/

Hudson Valley Cigars will be hosting another great cigar event Featuring "Oliva Cigars", Thursday, April 21st 2016 bet.5-9pm.
Some of the product for this event will be Serie O, Serie V, Cain, Nubs plus many more.

Free Appetizers
Music by Do Over
Liqueur tasting- Grand Marnier - B & B

Buy 3 get 1 free plus raffle ticket.
Buy 6 get 2 free plus 2 raffle tickets
Buy 9 get 3 free plus 3 raffle tickets
Buy a box (mix and match) and receive 6 raffle tickets and other giveaways.

Please come and join us for a good smoke and a great time.

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night as always, Schlesinger's was pack and everyone was enjoying themselves. I see that the Yankees and the NY Rangers both lost last night, not a good night if you're a NY sports fan. Anyway, enjoy the weekend everyone and I just wanted to mention that we are less than a week away from Cigarfest 2016........ :D

http://www.cigarfest.org/

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while and breakfast is coming up. It's good to see that the Yankees won last night, definitely a nice way to start off the weekend. The NASCAR racers are in Richmond, VA this weekend, their qualifying got rained out yesterday, hopefully the racing gets in today and tomorrow. The NY Rangers have a do or die game today in their playoff match up against the Pittsburgh Penguins who lead the series 3 games to 1. I've got a few chores to get done around the house that will takes me a better part of the weekend but I'll be sure to sneak in a cigar or two throughout it. Enjoy everyone....... :)