• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

20160424_034357.jpg Good moring all. Nothing like getting stuck on a polyphasic sleep schedule. Usually takes 3-4 days to switch from a 4 hour sleep cycle to anything longer. Coffee is on and eggs are cooking. Back home for few days to have dinner with friends and entertain some guests today. Then off to Korea for a day, into Japan and back home for week. Hope you're smoking what like and enjoy your day.

Cheers!

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Got a short week though as a number of us (over 6000) will be heading over to Split Rock Resort in Lake Harmony, PA for Cigarfest 2016 on Thursday and staying till Sunday. Always a great time and we get to see a lot of friends we haven't for some time. Congrats to Carl Edwards for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race, always exciting to watch a short track racing from Richmond, VA. I see that the Yankees lost big time yesterday, they did take the series though as the won Friday and Saturday. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and for the ones that are traveling to Cigarfest, I wish you a safe trip and see you at the PDR booth....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's my "Hump Day" today. It was good to see the Yankees win last night, hopefully they turn things around and put a few more "W"s up on the board. Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's my last day of work for the week. We'll be heading up to Split Rock Resort (Lake Harmony, PA) tomorrow morning for Cigarfest 2016 weekend. The weather doesn't look promising but we have the 3 houses on the lake and the event is in doors. Packing plenty of cold weather and rain gear as I know that there will be a number of parties under tentage and pavilions as always. Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite or two or....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a nice weather day driving up to Split Rock Resort today. Taking off shortly for the weekend at Cigarfest 2016, always a great time. I see that the Yankees continue to struggle as they lost another one, hopefully they get it together this weekend as they take on the Red Sox. Enjoy your weekend everyone and hope to see a number of you at the PDR booth...... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a blast at Cigarfest, and year in the books and I can hardly wait for Cigarfest 2017. Got to see a lot of friends from year's past and we shared stories and all. Well, I see that the Yankees are still struggling and all. Congrats to Brad Keselowski for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race which was a demolish-en derby. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a favorite or two throughout it....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Not sure what the Yankees are doing but they have lost 6 in a row now, they definitely have to turn things around and get back into the game. After work, Beth and I will be heading over to the Newburgh Brewery to enjoy a couple and see how Paul and the guys are doing. Enjoy everyone....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means that we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night, let's just hope that this continues for a while. It was good to see Paul and the others at the Newburgh Brewery yesterday, we enjoyed a couple of ales and then headed over to Irish Eyes for a nice dinner. I hope you all have a great day and get to enjoy a favorite or two or...... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's enjoying tasty cigars and talking about last weekend's events at Cigarfest. I see that the Yankees lost in a nail biter last night 1 - 0, both teams were pitching fabulous. This weekend they are back home taking on the Red Sox and hopefully they do better this time. The NASCAR racers are in Kansas this weekend with night racing tonight as well as tomorrow evening. Enjoy the weekend everyone smoke a favorite or two throughout it........ ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and according to NOAA, it's going to be another cloudy day with chances of rain showers throughout the day. Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night beating the Red Sox 3 - 2 in the weekend open here in the Bronx. Let's see if they can do it again today and hopefully sweep the Sox this weekend. This evening we'll be watching the NASCAR race live from Kansas which is always a treat. Enjoy everyone....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and according to NOAA, it's going to be another cloudy day with chances of rain showers throughout the day. Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night beating the Red Sox 3 - 2 in the weekend open here in the Bronx. Let's see if they can do it again today and hopefully sweep the Sox this weekend. This evening we'll be watching the NASCAR race live from Kansas which is always a treat. Enjoy everyone....... :)

I've not watched any of this season's NASCAR, did they add any more goofy rules this year?

I've not watched any of this season's NASCAR, did they add any more goofy rules this year?
NASCAR changes all the time, sometimes for the good and other times I still scratch my head...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and my son Jeremy and I will be heading to the airport shortly for our trip to Nicaragua - DE Cigar Safari. I'll be gone till Sunday so you all enjoy and I'll talk with you all then....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I'm back from Nicaragua safe and sound. The trip was incredible and something I've wanted to do for a long time. I have posted a lot of pictures on my Facebook page and have a lot more to share as well. If you ever get the chance to visit the DE Factory, take the opportunity, you won't regret it at all. This week is graduation week at West Point with the actual graduation on Saturday, gonna be a busy one. Enjoy everyone...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we have another day or two of rain on our hands. Got the grass cut yesterday just in time and all. I see that the Yankees got spanked last night, definitely gonna be a long season. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". As a number of you already know, a dear friend of ours Stephen Jaffee, that has been working at Hudson Valley Cigars since 1994 passes away early Sunday morning. The family and his close friends met yesterday and we had a nice dinner complimentary of Neal Schlesinger. We talked about happy times over the years and smoked cigars in his honor. Today will be the funeral home viewing and he will be cremated afterwards. Stevo, you will be dearly missed but never forgotten. Enjoy everyone as our brother Steve would wish the same...... :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means that we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar enjoying primo stogies and all. It's good to see that the Yankees won last night, they have a long way to go digging themselves from last place. Anyway, enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! Today is a big day at West Point with the Graduation parade and all. Tomorrow morning will be an early one as we have to be at work by 0430 with the Class of 2016 graduating and moving on to be Second Lieutenants (2LT) in the U.S. Army. It was good to see the Yankees win again, keep it up fellas, you know what has to be done. The NASCAR racers are in Charlotte, NC this weekend for the All-Star race which will run Saturday evening under lights. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two or....... :D