• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a cool 63°F as we speak. Today's high will be 83 °F and sunny according to NOAA. I see that the Yankees lost again, doesn't look good for the Bombers as we are coming to the home stretch of the season. Anyway, enjoy your day and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's already "Hump Day". Well, it was good to see the Yankees put up a "W". Let's hope they can do it a few more times this week and tighten up the Wild Card race. Enjoy your day everyone and be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and seeing how the local S/BOTL are doing. It was good to see the Yankees win again last night, 2 thumbs up fellas. Enjoy everyone and some a favorite or two or........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, a number of the usual suspects were there. I hope everyone has a relaxing Labor Day weekend and to all those in the path of Tropical Storm Hermine, hunker down and be careful out there....... ;)

Good morning gentlemen. Starting to feel like fall here in Indiana. It's 59 degrees without a cloud in the sky, nice morning to work outside with coffee and a cigar.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great Labor Day weekend over all. Spent it with family and friends enjoying tasty BBQ, good times and top notch cigars. We watched plenty of baseball, college football and NASCAR throughout it. This coming weekend is the start of the NFL season as well as Army's home football game season. Enjoy your week everyone and smoke a favorite or two and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" already. It was good to see the Yankees come back and win last night, let's hope they can keep it up and all. Enjoy your day everyone..... ;)

Morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's very much welcomed. It was good to see the Yankees win again last night putting up 4 "W"s in a row. I just hope they can keep this trend going and not flop at the end. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Congrats to the Yankees for their 5th win in a row with a walk off homer in the bottom of the 9th. The NASCAR drivers are in Richmond, VA this weekend and there's plenty of NFL and college football this weekend. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well........ :D

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0340 and I'm out the door in a couple. Have to be at West Point by 0500 to work the Army vs. Rice football game. Congrats to the Yankees for another win and GO ARMY....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Army won on Saturday making them 2 and 0 for the first time since 1996. Congrats to the Eagles and all of the other winning NFL teams yesterday as well. I see that the Yankees winning streak stopped yesterday at 7 as they came up a little short. Let's turn that into a "W" this evening as they take on the Dodgers here in the Bronx. Enjoy your week everyone and smoke a favorite or two throughout it....... :)

Last edited:
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day"! It was good to see the Yankees bounce back with a "W", let keep it up fellas and finish off the week the same way. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have another great weather day. I see that the Yankees lost last night as they had a chance to make up ground on the competition being that they lost as well. Tonight, we'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar to smoke a couple of stogies and see how the local S/BOTL are doing. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, thank you Ian for the tasty cigar brother. I see that the Yankees lost last night after having a lead going into the 9th inning. The NASCAR racers are in Chicago this weekend and there's plenty of MLB, NFL and college football to enjoy everywhere. Beth and I are headed down to Delaware tomorrow to see Jeremy and his wife Christen and to partake in the Newark Oktoberfest:

http://www.delawaresaengerbund.org/v5_Oktoberfest.shtml

Enjoy the weekend everyone and be safe out there........ :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and we're back from our mini Delaware - Pennsylvania vacation. It was great to see Jeremy, his wife Christen and all our friends both in Newark, DE and in Central PA. Today is our 13th wedding anniversary and we're going to spend it in NYC. Planning on having dinner at the Budapest Cafe and then make our way to a few watering holes as well. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Wednesday and or "Hump Day". Beth and I had a wonderful time yesterday in the city, as always, we ate to much as the food was excellent at the Budapest Cafe. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. Congrats to the Yankees for winning another one but it's too little to late as the season is coming to an end. Let's just hope they work on things to make the 2017 season an winning one! This evening at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar, the are having another event out on the Beach with Gurkha Cigars:

https://www.facebook.com/events/290766841305861/
Free Music by DuOver
Food (BBQ)
Liquor tasting- Wild Turkey 101
Buy 3 get 1 and 1 raffle ticket

Buy 10 get 4 and 4 raffle tickets

By a box (mix or match) and get 6 plus 6 raffle tickets plus merchandise from the vendor.

Hope everyone has a great day and if you're are close by, stop in and join us for a stogie and all........ ;)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We all had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the place was packed and cigars were burning. I see that the Yankees lost, lets hope that the 2017 season is a much better one. The NASCAR racers are in New Hampshire and Kentucky this weekend:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...speedway-full-schedule-tv-times-coverage.html

West Point has their annual Oktoberfest this weekend, Beth and I along with a few friends will be heading over tomorrow afternoon to enjoy a few cold ones along with some tasty German food and of course a few cigars as well. Enjoy your weekend everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :D