• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings from Camacho!

Welcome Dylan/Camacho! Love the triple maduros! Always a box on hand since the first time I tried them.

Now if only if I could find a way to replace my Liberty 03/04/05's that I lost to water damage :whistling: :D.

Welcome!

Thanks for getting involved. I am a fan of pretty much everything you guys roll. I had a Select corona last night that was fantastic. Are you going to come out with some more sub 50 rings soon? :thumbs:

Howdy Dylan and it's a pleasure. Pass on to Angel and Christian our big thanks for supporting the Quad State Herf III and let them know the same at CigarFest 2008....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for the kind welcome guys! I'm interested in hearing some comments on the new 10th Anniversary.....

I enjoyed the Tenth Anniversary almost as much as my '64s, but i'll stay with the 64s because i really enjoy them. :thumbs:

Greetings - I was lucky enough to receive a few Camacho smokes at the Quad State Herf and I'm looking forward to trying them. The triple maduro smokes look very interesting.... :cool:

Welcome - B.B.S.

Dylan, welcome to CP. The Triple Maduro is a fantastic smoke. May just have to get a box of them pretty soon.

I am a Camacho Nut!! I have smoked every Camacho vitola. My go to in the Corojo. I love the 10th anniversary. I have a nearly full box of Liberty 2005. That is one cool box of cigars. I also have a few 2006 and 2007's. I am still wanting some Liberty 2004 and Amendments.

Any way, Welcome!

These are actually some of the best Camachos I've ever had flavor-wise. However, the construction seems a little off. They feel rather light and airy.. It doesn't affect the burn though and from the very first draw they make you say, "ahhhhh.. that is good!" Good job on these. Camacho is coming along nicely. The Triple Maduro is also a great stick.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I must give my greatest thanks to Dylan at Camacho Cigars.

I had recently purchased some bum sticks. I mentioned it to him. All he said was send 'em back and he would take care of them. I got the reparations today. All I can say is WOW! This is the best customer service call I've ever had.

I am intentionally leaving the details out because I only want to explain how Dylan has totally restored my faith in the customer service arena.

Thanks Dylan, and keep on keepin' on!

Cheers,
Chris

Welcome to you Dylan and to Camacho. I've enjoyed the Coyolar and Triple Maduros very much. I am now enjoying the 10th Anny 50/4.5. It has a little bit of the bite that I've enjoyed in your other blends but has a creaminess that is really hitting your spot. Great job on this!!!