• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hippie Pass!

ok... I'll give it a whirl. I really gotta stop doing passes - I want to keep and smoke all I have! :laugh:

Take: Flying Pig
Put: Padron 45th

Take My Father LE
Put: Siglo VI '04

Put: H. Upmann Petit Upman '96

Discuss/complain

Hehehe...I forgot!

Looks great, thanks for playing!

bumpin-tacos-1c-lo-300x300.jpg

I am one of the folks further down the list who hopes to have something suitable to trade for some of these puts.

I am one of the folks further down the list who hopes to have something suitable to trade for some of these puts.

At this rate, the 2010 stock will be well aged by the time it gets down the line!

:(

looks like it arrived today, will check it. Out when I get home

Ok going through this thing right now, did inventory, everything is here. Cory, as one would expect of a freakshow hippie, borrowed from a few of the take spots for his puts in the five finger bags so nobody freak out if #2 isn't the purple microdots. P/T coming shortly, anyone know the value on this 2000 RYJ EL?

Ahh waiting on answers is ruining my vibes. Here are my p/t

Take:
Boli Colosales RE
HU EL 2009
858 SG (07)

Puts:
01 HU Super Corona
2007 Trini EL
GoF Don Carlos 2006 Robo
PLPC 08
Padron 1926 #35 maddie
Hemi sig SG

Assuming no objections, I have heard from Chris and confirmed his addy. Will plan on getting this out tomorrow unless I hear otherwise

Ok going through this thing right now, did inventory, everything is here. Cory, as one would expect of a freakshow hippie, borrowed from a few of the take spots for his puts in the five finger bags so nobody freak out if #2 isn't the purple microdots. P/T coming shortly, anyone know the value on this 2000 RYJ EL?

I have no idea on the EL. I've had a few of those for a loooong time.

I smoked one about a month ago...not to shabby!

Anyone else know?

No worries, I'm already boxed up with what is posted. I will get this out to chris tomorrow since usps is closed today

Anyone else know?

Nope... but Ido know they are damn tasty! that count?

Anyone else know?

Nope... but Ido know they are damn tasty! that count?

Only if you want to rub it in phil's face!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh waiting on answers is ruining my vibes. Here are my p/t

Take:
Boli Colosales RE
HU EL 2009
858 SG (07)

Puts:
01 HU Super Corona
2007 Trini EL
GoF Don Carlos 2006 Robo
PLPC 08
Padron 1926 #35 maddie
Hemi sig SG

Assuming no objections, I have heard from Chris and confirmed his addy. Will plan on getting this out tomorrow unless I hear otherwise

A little over the tops there....but I'm sure Chris will make up for your over puts by over taking!

Thanks for playing along!

:thumbs:

Fyi went out to Chris today, will get dc# up later. Thanks for having me Gary

Should be arriving today: 9405 5036 9930 0398 3486 46

Excellent. Seadub called and mentioned that phil's bomb showed up...then there was static on the line and a click! ???

By the time this gets to me, I will have shaved off my beard, put on a tie, gotten a real job and conformed to society,