• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hirochi Robaina Cigar

grateful1

Oh My!
Had one last weekend.
Gifted from a 3 pack set.
Had the smallest one.
Very nice and earthy with a hint of floral.

Deeper in character than Ligero...and very tasty.

Smooth draw and great consistency.

Try one!

Last edited:
I've been interested in hearing how these are.  Maybe I'll pick up a few.  Thanks for the feedback.

Those bad boys aren't cheap.  In a range above many EL's and RE's and up close to the special Padron's.  I may have to check the locals and see if they have them.

golfgar said:
Those bad boys aren't cheap.  In a range above many EL's and RE's and up close to the special Padron's.  I may have to check the locals and see if they have them.

I've no idea.

I looked on the net and the prices I saw were $20+ per stick.  Maybe I only saw the most expensive site but that was the range.

I've had the Sublimes so far, but I have a few belicosos waiting in the humidor as well.  Maybe I'll set fire to one tonight. 

I agree with your assessment Gary... certainly worth a try.

Funny, just had one tonight on a 4 hour drive home. Picked up a sampler four pack at my B&M for $83.00. Very rich in flavor with a great finish that feels like an oil slick on your tongue. Definitely worth trying one if you haven't already.

Tried the largest size last night, Hermoso I believe. Decent rich flavors but a tight draw and very uneven burn. I got a deal on the sampler of 4, so will be trying another one soon.

[SIZE=11pt]Clearly, this cigar goes ahead of a masterful blend. I highly recommend to try this.[/SIZE]

I thoroughly enjoyed the one I smoked, it was a superb cigar and the best new cigar I've smoked in a while.  Even for a premium cigar like that though, the price is hard to swallow.